Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pres. Kill American with drone?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Pres. Kill American with drone?

Why is everyone talking about this? Did obummer say he wanted to? Why did this come up as a topic?

I think he made the statement tha the has no intentions of killing americans but he added that he can. I think more than anything he is letting eric the prick holder do his talking for him on this..
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

George Gillett retire yet.........Holder ever file on him?

Ok, I was wondering. First I heard they wanted to use them here to identify someone with a gun. Then they were talking about Obama killin an American not posing a threat. These sure are some crazy times! I hope things get better in this country, of course we all do

Senator Rand Paul asked the Justice Department if it was constitutional to use a drone to kill an American on American soil if that individual was not actually engaged in some activity that posed an immediate threat to life or limb. We do this with drones overseas when we kill a terrorist eating supper with his family in his home. The question was regarding a hypothetical situation here in the U.S. Could the President authorize the killing of a suspected terrorist by a drone of an American citizen eating supper with his family in his home within the borders of the United States of America. Holder seemed to allow the possibility in his response by letter as follows ...

“The question you have posed is therefore entirely hypothetical, unlikely to occur, and one we hope no President will ever have to confront. It is possible, I suppose, to imagine an extraordinary circumstance in which it would be necessary and appropriate under the Constitution and applicable laws of the United States for the President to authorize the military to use lethal force within the territory of the United States. For example, the President could conceivably have no choice but to authorize the military to use such force if necessary to protect the homeland in the circumstances of a catastrophic attack like the ones suffered on December 7, 1941 and September 11, 2001.”

damn, normally judged by 12 now down to judged by 1. That is what is scarey..

WACO comes to mind.. for many yet today..
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

I listened to Candidate Obama's words... and I've mentioned this several times on this forum:

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org...e-bullets-baby

Wynn
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Default Pres. Kill American with drone?

Quote Originally Posted by wyntrout View Post
    I listened to Candidate Obama's words... and I've mentioned this several times on this forum:

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org...e-bullets-baby

Wynn
    Makes me sick every time I read an article like that! It is so hard to believe that so many people still think he is upstanding and honest.....tis country is screwed if we don't get it together.
    Kahr CM9 = Flawless

wow, IMO what a waste of our money. Be different if these was over across the pond but FOKKInG HOMELAND SECURTY.

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

I don't trust that P.O.S. in the Whitehouse or any of his aministration one bit, let alone with the power to eliminate U.S. Citizens suspected of terrorist activity on U.S. soil. These guys lie so much, it would be far to easy for them to execute someone and then fabricate any supporting evidence after the fact, just like Obama's fictional birth certificate.
    Regards,
    Steve
    .45 1911 Bill Wilson Carry, Kahr MK9 elite, Kahr P9, Kahr P380, FN Herstal Five-Seven, FN Herstal SCAR 16S, Kel-Tec KSG 12G, Sig P226 Navy, S&W M&P22