Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone have a CW 380 yet?

I bought my P380 as an alt-use gun. I expected to carry it only when nothing else would work. My CW40 is my EDC, or at least it was.
    My P380, loaded +1, with the Desaints holster, weighs in at 14.5oz and it is just soooo easy to deal with that I really have to admit, it is now my EDC.
    The spare mag and Desaintis MagPacker weighs in at 4.5oz and fits in the back pocket just as easy as the gun does in a front.
    19oz ready to go, 10seconds to gear up or down and it shoots like a house afire...
    What's not to love??
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I was once asked if I was "a paranoid for carrying my Kahr".
    "Nope" I said, "just prepared".
    " prepared for what" he asked?
    "more stuff than you are"
    God Bless our Troups!

Quote Originally Posted by cloud View Post
    I have both a cm9 and the p380 with a cw380 on order. I think they both are excellent guns .But for me the p380 fits in my front pocket better .I find myself carrying the p380 more for that reasom.
    Agreed 100%. The CM9 is small for sure, but not front pocket small (by my personal standards). I saw the ad for the CW380 in a gun mag the other day and said "finally!". I bought my P380 about six months ago, and if the CW was available then, I would have picked that in a heartbeat. I don't regret having the P380 by any means... (the black finish is sexy). But if I was just deciding to buy one now, I would wait for the CW and spend the money saved on the 200 round break in ammo.

Has anyone seen the CW380 out as of yet? I keep calling my LGS's and checking online but have come up empty thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by smitzzz24 View Post
    Has anyone seen the CW380 out as of yet? I keep calling my LGS's and checking online but have come up empty thus far.
    I spoke to someone who has one on order and they were told by Kahr it could be 2 - 4 months before he receives his.

None at any of my suppliers as of yet, just an FYI.
    PM9
    Combat Elite Arms
    Registered FFL 01/03 SOT
    Retired LEO

how about now? i feel like it should be any week now until they show up

Quote Originally Posted by cjm2022 View Post
    how about now? i feel like it should be any week now until they show up
    Keeps getting pushed back it seems. I've been told next month for the past 4 months. According to their facebook page on Tuesday 4/16----

"The CW380 will be in the next 60 days. We're working hard to keep up with demand for our products and can't wait to get these out. -Dave"

they need to hurry up already! lol
    Focus on your front sight..... The rest should be blurry!

Quote Originally Posted by smitzzz24 View Post
    Keeps getting pushed back it seems. I've been told next month for the past 4 months. According to their facebook page on Tuesday 4/16----

"The CW380 will be in the next 60 days. We're working hard to keep up with demand for our products and can't wait to get these out. -Dave"
    Dave that was me that kept bugging them about the cw380! Haha! They finally answered me with this quote you posted!

Also I couldnt stay patient anymore and pulled the trigger on a P380! Pretty happy about it! When I called to see when it was made they said March of 2013! I also asked just for the heck of it when they planned on releasing the CW380s to the public and he said by the end of the summer!!! Glad I didnt keep waiting! LOL!
    Twas the best of times; Twas the worst of times...

Quote Originally Posted by bonjorno2 View Post
    they need to hurry up already! lol
    I agree! I think its pretty ridiculous to post it on their website and not release the damn thing until the end of the summer! Stooopid!
    Twas the best of times; Twas the worst of times...