Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Magnum Research new
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Let's see some EDC set-ups!

I took a couple of training classes, and they opened my eyes, to the fact that my right hand/arm might be out of order. Been carrying a pistol in my left front pocket ever since. Hope I never need it. I always carry two pistols outside the home.
    When I'm in leisure mode, it's a PM-45 on my hip, and a mouse gun ( Beretta 950, .25ACP) in my front pocket. Better than a pointy stick.
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by berettabone View Post
    Kahr MK9 with Desantis pocket.......................M&P .40 compact with Cook's kydex...................................HK P2000SK .40 with Cook's kydex.............all with a Wilderness 5 stitch belt.
    I mostly have tactical folders but damn bb, when I see some old patterned blade like that peal scaled one with your MK9. I start wanting one....

It's an old Imperial I got at a flea market for $5.................looked like it had never been used................

This is all I carry consistently.

Ok, I'm in. Here's my EMC (every minute carry). If I'm up, at a minimum the j-frame is in the front pocket with me, mowing the yard even. Uncle Mikes IWB holster with the clip removed has seen a lot of use keeping pocket boogers out of the barrel and chambers. Others make the rotation at times too.

The other one is the coffee table / tote around gun. It goes places and watches TV with us at night then sleeps near by.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Thumbs up

Sitting in the kitchen I decided to empty my pockets. This is what's typically in there... I really didn't realize I had two flashlights tho. Those Maglites are invisible in your pocket. I recommend them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ​O|||||||O

I'm a hard advocate of two pistols. It don't matter how many extra mags you have if your main pistol has a catastrophic failure (if it does, and it definitely can{especially with MIMS PARTS} and you have no BUG, you're dead). The ONLY cure is another gun.