Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: Custom T9 on GB...

Default Custom T9 on GB...

I came across this T9 while on Gunbroker today. I am not too crazy about the rear portion of the slide, but the checkering, mag release, hex grip screws, and front slide serrations are nice. Anyone know about the mag release? Or, do you suppose it is a one off custom? I would love to buy this one but unfortunately no account.

PICS:

Auction: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=334360599

The mag release is a first I have ever seenI wonder how it works and looks witht he wood still underneath showing. Would seemto me to wanna stick out alot. The rear portion of the slide , ur right. looks like sh!t. It does looi like th rear searations have been milled totally gone to a flat area and then this stipplying work done to ot. Doesn't do much for me. The front serations are neat looking probably as useless as t!ts on a boare when u think about it. But hell my first wife was like that to.. I could not see her on gun broker though.

Looks like an MMC rear adjustable sight on the slide, I think they are now defunct even.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

I saw this on Gunbroker, or maybe Armslist a while ago. I think the stuff on the rear of the slide is some rubber stick-on stuff to give a better grip for racking the slide.

I like the work done on the front of the handle. Other than the rear of the slide, I think the gun looks good. These T9s are great shooters.

Default and

Quote Originally Posted by RevRay View Post
    I saw this on Gunbroker, or maybe Armslist a while ago. I think the stuff on the rear of the slide is some rubber stick-on stuff to give a better grip for racking the slide.
    u might be right but if u look cose u willsee that those rear slide serations have been mille dout a smooth surface area right where that tape or what ever is to. If it is tape then wy would they not have put it over the serations to see if it looked OK, if it s not tape but soe stippling done there then it is irrecoverable to do anything with. Looks like Sh!t. IMO they screwed u a nice slide. but again just my 21 cents worth

course if one seen my PMJ9 with all the cusotm work I did to it many would also say it looks like sh!t to. which it indeed does to. but I did it my way with no intentions of putting it on any site for sale.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

It's gone now. So who's gonna fess up! It looked like a tricked up race Kahr for for one of the action pistol divisions. agree on the slide. Why do all the work to miill the serrations flat just to add skateboard tape?
    NRA - Member
    GOA - Member
    K40 Steel Frame x3,
    P380,
    T40- SSP
    S&W 10-8 - SSR
    96F
    "Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight..."