Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Happy View Post
If you have the Crimson Trace laser on the front of the PM9, please discuss the good, bad, and ugly for concealed carry. At personal defense distances, does a semi-auto benefit?

I have the CT grips on my snubby revolver because I may need to defend myself with the revolver held at waist level, due to injury or struggle. But a semi-auto would be limp-wristed in those positions and won't function anyway, right? In other words, doesn't a semi-auto need to be held firmly enough to point shoot at self defense distances (0 to 10 feet or so)?

So, does a laser earn its way (weight-wise) onto a pocket semi-auto pistol for personal defense?

Thanks for your help!
Have had my CTL on my PM40 for 3 yrs and have been very happy. In no way does it effect concealability. Wonderful in low light situations, but limited performance in bright sun. Does require holsters which fit it and there are several on market. I have 3 different styles, belt, IWB and pocket. Very reliable. Free batteries for life. Not fragile at all. Very stable and has maintained zero with no adjustments even with daily carry (pocket, IWB and belt). I highly recommend them on at least one carry gun, especially for night SD at home. Well worth the value. Give it a try for yourself and if you are not happy, send it back.