Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   Kahr Shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks KahrTalk Members!

Default Thanks KahrTalk Members!

Well, I am in three deep and I blame,... oh, I mean credit all of you! All joking aside, this board and its members have been an inspiration and incredible source of solid information about Kahr Arms products. I don't always contribute, as I feel like somewhat of a "rookie" to Kahr (bought my first last autumn). But as my journey continues as a Kahr owner, I will try to share what experiences and knowledge I have gained.

Anyway, here are some photos of my Kahrs. All three are on my carry permit. The PM9 for summer / pocket carry. The CW9 as my "beater gun" for my outdoor activities (soon to be replaced with bigger caliber?) And finally,... my favorite, K40 as my primary carry piece.

Very nice collection....with excellent photography to boot.

Those are not the bar-dot sights that came on my pistols. Can you tell us what they are?

Unfortunately there is no cure for your addition. Welcome to the forum from North Dakota. Great pics !!
    I'll admit---I'm trigger happy

Very nice collection of Kahrs! Think you have all the CC bases covered with those.

Quote Originally Posted by KahrOnTheFly View Post
    Anyway, here are some photos of my Kahrs. All three are on my carry permit. The PM9 for summer / pocket carry. The CW9 as my "beater gun" for my outdoor activities (soon to be replaced with bigger caliber?) And finally,... my favorite, K40 as my primary carry piece.
    Welcome to the forum.
    A fine collection of pistols you have there.

I live in Florida and often forget how lucky I am to be here.
    Our Concealed Weapon or Firearm License allows us to carry guns and knives
    without them being specifically attached to the license.

Feel free to post away - I do LOL.

Default Night Sights...

Quote Originally Posted by RRP View Post
    Very nice collection....with excellent photography to boot.

Those are not the bar-dot sights that came on my pistols. Can you tell us what they are?
    Thanks RRP... my K40 and PM9 are the factory models with night sights from Kahr. The model number is same as yours, but they add "N" at the end of the model number for including night sights (ie. PM9094N) They come with the Meprolight Tru-Dot tritium sights. I like these sights.

As for my CW9, I purchased Trijicon Bright and Tough night sights from KahrShop.com. I had a local smith put them on for $25. I shoot better with 3-dot sights... just me.

Default Thanks KahrTalk Members!

I like your taste in guns! You will be great on this forum! Nice collection. You even got the black PM9...good choice. I love mine. The wood grips look great on the K40. That one is on my short list. Love the steel Kahrs. I have a MK9, K9 and a T9. I wan one in .40 now.

Quote Originally Posted by Barth View Post

I live in Florida and often forget how lucky I am to be here.
    Our Concealed Weapon or Firearm License allows us to carry guns and knives
    without them being specifically attached to the license.

Yeah that kinda surprised me too Barth, in PA the license is on the person, not on what kind of gun we own. No gun is listed.
    Kahr P380 (part owner)
    Kahr PM9
    Kahr PM45
    Kahr MK9 Elite 03
    Springfield XDs .45 3.3
    Springfield XDm .40 Compact 3.8
    Springfield XDm 9mm 3.8

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
    .....Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by phil413tx View Post
    Love the steel Kahrs. I have a MK9, K9 and a T9. I wan one in .40 now.
    I have to agree. I had heard several times something like "You haven't shot a Kahr until you try an all-steel model." I always blew it off...yeah, sure...how much better could it be?

Then I bought my K9 Elite (4th Kahr). Oh. My. God. The fit/finish and just the feel of the firearm is reason enough to buy one. But the smoothness of the action, accuracy, and just plain shootability put it in a whole other class. My PM9 is getting lonely!
    NRA Benefactor Life Member

I love my COUNTRY...but I don't trust my GOVERNMENT.

Default Happy to have a .40 S&W!

Quote Originally Posted by phil413tx View Post
    I like your taste in guns! You will be great on this forum! Nice collection. You even got the black PM9...good choice. I love mine. The wood grips look great on the K40. That one is on my short list. Love the steel Kahrs. I have a MK9, K9 and a T9. I wan one in .40 now.
    Thanks Phil413TX,... I am super happy with the .40 S&W caliber. The K40 does a superb job of handling the recoil. I am especially happy that I have the K40 because I can more easily find ammo for it! It seems 9mm rounds are worth their weight in gold these days... I thought I read somewhere that some online retailer was selling 50 - 100 round boxes of 9mm range ammo for $60!!! Capitalism and supply/demand at its finest,... or rather, worst?