Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: T9 laser

Default T9 laser

I think I know the answer to my question, but here it goes anyway - are laser grips available for a T9?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I don't think so. Crimson Trace LG 437r does fit the TP9. Same gun in poly frame.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

Give that a try and get back with us. I have found that the Crimson Trace lasers that mount to the front of the trigger guards on my CW 45 and P9 Covert to be annoying....they don't feel right. Also, getting a holster that fits either can be a pain. Finally, the zero on my CW 45 laser unit seems affected by recoil and has to be readjusted after ever range visit. I removed them both and have retired those lasers to the safe.

Now if/when I get a Kahr K9 I have a set of the now-discontinued CTC laser grip to try.

I got big into putting CTC laser grips onto all my carry handguns after running into what I believe was a 3-man break-in team that had targeted my house one night. No joke, we all arrived at about the same time at 1:30 AM.