Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop   Xssights
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Factual Use Statistics

Default Factual Use Statistics

Ok, I can't make a poll work with the information I want to try and gather so I'm gonna free hand this and I can just manually compile the data.
    In a nut shell I and I'm sure others are wondering what models are out there and what the rounds fired count might be.
    I've heard some mention that Kahrs are to be carried a lot and shot little which we all here know is not true. Also we can kind of see how popular the models are.

I don't want this to turn into a comparison discussion or a caliber war, we can do that else where.

Here's kind of my matrix if you will.

Type of gun. Total # rounds - 1000 / 2000 / 3000 / 5000 / 10000 15000 / 20000 / 30000 / 40000 / over 40000

P380
    MK9
    K9
    CM9
    PM9
    CW9
    P9

K40
    MK40
    CM40
    PM40
    CW40
    P40

CM45
    PM45
    CW45
    P45

T9
    T40

If I missed a model feel free to add it.

So a standard reply would be something like this without much of a monologue. I'll use myself as an example

K-40 / 2000
    PM-45 / 1000
    K-9 / 0

Everybody with me? We can include Kahrs you've had but have parted with, that shouldn't skew the data. I realize sometimes it's difficult to put a round count, hard to keep track sometimes but try to make a realistic best guess.

I think I'll make this a sticky at least for awhile so we can get as much input as possible.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

K9 - 2000
    cm9 - 2500

Sold all my guns. I dislike firearms.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    That notch in the rail is supposed to be there

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    --Thomas Jefferson (1764).

Dang! I don't keep up with all of that stuff! In the past I've guestimated on a few pistols by looking back through my range trips... the video and photo stills from them, etc. and came up with figures, but that's a real PITA when you're lazy and a procrastinator!

Wynn
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Ball park is plenty good enough.

Hopefully we can remember all the models we own without looking.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Cw9 2000

PM9 2,878 rounds of FUN.

I've bought 4 pistols, a .22LR conversion kit, and about 50 magazines... at least... in the last 30 days! Wifey just got home from work() and interrupted my thought of train here.

The conversion kit ought to save us some money... and my "extra" P380 is on its way to Mluikey's wife. I'll be thinning the herd some more before too long!

It's hard to count rounds when I grab handfuls out of those .22 Value Packs and use a "trough" loader thingy!

Wynn
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

CW40 (a): 450
    CW40 (b): 450

Only have had them for three months...

All I'd really like here is model and rounds if you know or have a good guess.

That's all. Don't care about anything else.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

pm9 and 3000 +
    "If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan