Magnum Research new   Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: p380 black rose

Default p380 black rose

is it possible to find a new p380 black rose? are they done making them? or are they on hold with all the high demand of guns?

drop kahr a line,they should be ableto tellu what u asked and direct u where to find one--maybe.that would sure be one pudy little gun. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

a "pudy" gun is A LOT better than no gun, and it's not for me, but for my girlfriend who's a little recoil sensitive and it's easier for a woman to conceal.

Welcome to the forum!

If your GF is a little recoil sensitive, the P380 or any tiny pocket 380 might not be what you want because they have much more kick than, say, a PM9. My recommendation? The PM9 is very easy to conceal. Not really very much bigger than the P380. They make a black rose edition of the PM9, too.
    Very interesting...

Default OK

Quote Originally Posted by wthomaso View Post
    a "pudy" gun is A LOT better than no gun, and it's not for me, but for my girlfriend who's a little recoil sensitive and it's easier for a woman to conceal.
    BUT LET ME TELLYOU SUMPIN, IT AIN'T THE LOOKS OF THE BLACK ROSE 380. iT IS A SUPER GUN, BUT i AM GONNA TELLYOU up front, u best take here to a gun shop that has the regular P380 as they are all internally the same, and le ther feel it and #1 see if she can rack the slide perfectly. My bet she willnot even get cflose to be able to doing that. If she can't rack the gun to clear a jam or to load a round or to unload thegun, then u have just bought yourself a great gun. What ur doiu is buyin by looks only and not the practicality of CAN SHE OPERATE THE GUN. Which IMO she will not be able to do. Kahrs are tight, Kahrs have very stout recoil springs kand the little P380 is so so small , there is just not alot to hold on to. Strength in this case does matter IMO.

Not trying to actually talk u out of it either but just telling you what I think you two shold do before ploppng down those kind of bucks..

. My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Check out a Ruger LC380 (NOT a LCP!!!) A micro .380 is a handful!!!
    "To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medication to the dead." Thomas Paine

I live everywhere but primarily on a sailboat. Home port is in north florida

Default Lc380

My GF is recoil sensitive also. My CW 9 is more than she likes and aDB 380 is definitely to much. Picked up a Ruger LC380 and she is in love. Big enough to get a grip on, mild recoil and an easy slide. And it is a Ruger very good quality. Don't get me wrong, I carry a Cw9 c and a P380 and love them both but they are what they are: small, light and tight his = recoil and heavy springs.
    Good Luck

in ur case u did exactaly the correct thing. U bought what SHE COULD HANDLE not what u thought she should have. We man make that mistake to often with buns. Seen it inb my gun business for manyt years. IMO it is better to have what I could calla big ass 380 that a woman can handle than aq small ass 22 that she cannot handle..

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Mr. jocko, thanks for answering all of these questions I didn't have and assuming I haven't done any research! also, I don't need any opinions with how I should spend my money.

Quote Originally Posted by wthomaso View Post
    Mr. jocko, thanks for answering all of these questions I didn't have and assuming I haven't done any research! also, I don't need any opinions with how I should spend my money.
    Jocko needs no defense from me but you might want to just ride the wave here for a bit to get a better handle on his personality and writing style.
    To a relatively new guy he comes across a bit harsh perhaps but he's really trying to help you and the issues he mentioned are indeed worth noting.

And that's all I got to say about that.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."