Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: p380 black rose

I wold put her in the 10% group to. good for her...
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

So maybe jocko's tone wasn't as condescending as I thought. But I am not buying her a gun blindly. She has handled a micro 380 already, I just dont like the quality of her current gun. And yes it has more kick than some guns, but it's a heck of a lot softer than others, and I can put an extended mag which will make the recoil at least a little more manageable. I was thinkin the ruger lcr 22 WMR, but I hate to be that far on the small end of the spectrum, plus it's larger than some of the micro 380s. If size wasn't an obstacle I'd recommend a larger framed gun, but the smaller it is, the more carry options she has.

As was stated earlier, if you haven't handled a Kahr the slides are much harder to rack than most others. My wife cannot chamber a round in mine. I've handled several other " micro 380's" and none as stiff as a Kahr. Just be sure before you pay. If it didn't have roses on it I'd say just buy it and hope she hates it lol.