Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Glock Commercial

I often wonder if a shtf situation just how good those type gun safes are. and then it is set for ol jocko's hands and not the wifes or sons, and ol jocko just took 15 rounds in the chest area and is critical and his son can't open the fokking gun safe, so he drags his bloody dads ass over to the safe and tries to use his dads hands, only to find out that his dad being a wise ass did not use his hand as the code entray but his left foot and now that his dad was shot 15 times in the chest and proably serious;ly hurt, and all the blood was running down his dads leg into his waterproof Harely boots, that the foot print was now being blinded by the immenses about of blood.

Nope I just don't trust those type guns safes. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

That's probably one of the saddest scenarios I've ever read.

One can only hope that the 15 rounds in the chest were 9mm and therefore only flesh wounds.

We'd miss ya.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Gunny Rocks, Love that guy!!!

The safe is real and the brand name is Gunvault....It has a 4 button code on
    the top that opens the door....I had an older model that used 8 AA batteries and that model had a defect and would eat the batteries in about 10 days and then you had to open it with a key....

I paid about 125 bucks for mine at a gun show and after the battery problem became evident I checked the internet and found many others had the same problem...Contacted the company and the first guy I talked to was a total jerk and said they didn't have any knowledge of that kind of problem....I later contacted the general manager and he was helpful and while he didn't admit there was a circuit problem he did have them send me out a "new & improved" model which uses a 110 volt power supply along with a 9v battery and this safe has so far worked very well....It does have a small LED light that comes on when the door is opened and the 4 buttons on top have a much improved feel...The model I have will hold 1 gun and holds most full size pistols or revolvers up to 6" barrel length....My M&P full size fits with ease...

The old one's buttons had a very mushy feel and it was almost impossible to open without pulling it from under the bed....I still have the old one and may use it with the key for something someday but so far I like the new 9v/100v they sent me and it's working good....I have it cabled to my bed frame but if a burglar really wanted it he could take it but it would require some work and tools....I kept the rest of my guns before the boating accident in a regular gun safe but keep my .40 M&P under the bed so I can get it out fast if necessary...

Think of this kind of safe as something to keep kids hands off a weapon and not really a high security safe....I really bad mouthed Gunvault in a previous post (mostly due to the jerk in customer no service ) but when I got to the right person who cared about my problem and did something about it I'm happy now....Customer service IS important and companies need to realize how many people read a bad post on the internet so I wanted to try and say something nice about what they did for me... I will say I like the new improved model just fine and it is perfect for what I use it for....

To answer Jocko's post, this isn't a biometric system that recognizes a particular persons fingerprints (Gunvault does make one that does but I understand it had problems too, you get what you pay for) this safe uses a 4 minimum 6 maximum button sequence push that you choose....Almost all of these safes come from the manufacturer with a 1-2-3-4 push sequence to open and any burglar knows this so don't leave it that way and set it for something you and whoever else you want to have access to it will remember...

seriously -- you guys are talking about the safe???
    ​O|||||||O

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    That's probably one of the saddest scenarios I've ever read.

One can only hope that the 15 rounds in the chest were 9mm and therefore only flesh wounds.

We'd miss ya.
    WRONG they were 45's out of a 1911, all were flesh wounds. bullets are reusualbe, as most 45's are. In my gun vault though was my 3 9mm KAHRS
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    WRONG they were 45's out of a 1911, all were flesh wounds. bullets are reusualbe, as most 45's are. In my gun vault though was my 3 9mm KAHRS
    Well that's great news, I can stop crying now. My violet coworkers were wondering what was wrong with me.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    I often wonder if a shtf situation just how good those type gun safes are. and then it is set for ol jocko's hands and not the wifes or sons, and ol jocko just took 15 rounds in the chest area and is critical and his son can't open the fokking gun safe, so he drags his bloody dads ass over to the safe and tries to use his dads hands, only to find out that his dad being a wise ass did not use his hand as the code entray but his left foot and now that his dad was shot 15 times in the chest and proably serious;ly hurt, and all the blood was running down his dads leg into his waterproof Harely boots, that the foot print was now being blinded by the immenses about of blood.

Nope I just don't trust those type guns safes. Just sayin
    I have a full sized safe, but since there are no children or any body else in my house, I keep a couple of ready pistols hidden outside. I'd hate to try and get into the safe in an emergency.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That's sure neat and orderly. All in their original boxes. I stack my boxes on top and made a little stand up rack for handguns, bottom is full of long guns.

Well I guess this would be pretense, after the boating accident it's all just a sad memory of wonderful things. I try not to dwell on it.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

Quote Originally Posted by b4uqzme View Post
    seriously -- you guys are talking about the safe???
    No sh@t, that chic was smokin...and rock steady with the pistol too. She's a keeper...

Quote Originally Posted by 7shot View Post
    No sh@t, that chic was smokin...and rock steady with the pistol too. She's a keeper...
    Bad commercial, gun under bed , goes to door twice without gun. If the first knock was a size twelve she would be SOL. Glock should be able to set up a better scene then this. But She is hot.

Joe W.