Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Xssights   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Crimson Trace for Kahr P380 - Green

Quote Originally Posted by SlowBurn View Post
    Update. Disappointing. Grip activation has become unreliable.
    Thanks for the update.
    I'm going to get a lightly used, red, Crimson Trace, even though I would prefer green. I KNOW that Crimson Trace stands behind their stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by RH45 View Post
    Thanks for the update.
    I'm going to get a lightly used, red, Crimson Trace, even though I would prefer green. I KNOW that Crimson Trace stands behind their stuff!
    Good choice. I have two CW380s each with the CT laser (like you I'd get green ones if they made them) No problems after years. Free batteries every year (not automatic, but they'll ship as soon as you call) To me lasers make perfect sense for a pocket pistol. Also they're great for dry fire practice anywhere. But you can't see the red laser at any distance in bright daylight, so be sure to keep practicing with open sights as well.

I just ordered the green CT for my G19x and I'll throw the Armalaser away. Expensive, but whats the point of having an unreliable accessory?
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

Quote Originally Posted by SlowBurn View Post
    Update. Disappointing. Grip activation has become unreliable.
    I was really wanting to like the armalaser, they seem like a good company and have awesome customer support. However, I tried two green lasers from them for my CW380 and neither would hold zero.

Quote Originally Posted by SavageFunk View Post
    I was really wanting to like the armalaser, they seem like a good company and have awesome customer support. However, I tried two green lasers from them for my CW380 and neither would hold zero.
    I now have 3 Armalasers.
    The first one I bought also didn't hold zero, but, I called them, and they looked in to it and found out they had a bad batch of springs.
    Their customer service was awesome.
    The only negative I've found, is that in the wintertime, if my hands are really dry/cracked the laser doesn't want to activate, which forces me to actually use some moistening lotion, on a regular basis

Moistening lotion is not Girly Man unless you use one with Girly Man Fragrance. I used to use Bag Balm when I was working concrete all the time, hell on hands. It worked good, smelled lousy.

Probably already shared my Bag Balm story, I still chuckle from time to time.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."