Crimsontrace   Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 1st time shooting a Tommy gun! Woo hoo!

I have always wanted to try one of those! They had one on the outdoor channel the other day. It was fun to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by phil413tx View Post
    I have always wanted to try one of those! They had one on the outdoor channel the other day. It was fun to watch.
    Your welcome to shoot mine any time your in the neighborhood.

Used to be a member here in Kyle Texas that had one, hasn't been around for a long time. No idea where Kyle Texas is, kind of a big place and all.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Default some many

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Your welcome to shoot mine any time your in the neighborhood.

Used to be a member here in Kyle Texas that had one, hasn't been around for a long time. No idea where Kyle Texas is, kind of a big place and all.
    years back an old Italian woman was cleaning out her basement as the ol man had died etc, and she found this violin case and in it was the motst beautiful Thompson u ever seen, drum mag and all, high gloss blue, adjustable sights etc, looked like it had never been fired even. She gave it to the chief of police for our police dept to have, as it was past any amnestry act back then so that was all she could do with it. But the chi9ief brought it up for me to see and guys, this was a real peace of art. Definitel it was made for commercial sales b ack when legal. The dept kept if toe 30+ years kand finally a local class 3 dealer worked out a trade witht he dept for the thompson in exchange for a AR's.this dealer told me , he could never sell this gun as the amnestry provented it but he could legally own it and shoot it etc. I never forget that gun ahd how sweet it looked. Wehad alot of boot leggers in my home town and many carried thompsons as they moved whisky fro here up to Chicago which was about 250 miles.. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Sorry for the late post, I just read this thread and had to reply.

About the bumpfire stock, it's not needed. Check out this video (no, it's not me) on YouTube. I've been able to get 3 to 5 round bursts, from the shoulder, with my 1927a1. I've also managed to empty 20 and 30 round stick mags from the hip. The rate of fire is close to that of the real deal.

Here are a couple photos of mine.

It takes a bit of practice, but it is a blast.

Vernon in Indiana