Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun

Thread: New to Kahr

Default New to Kahr

Just purchased a new Kahr PM9 and found myself at the range this past Friday. Before going to the range I cleaned the gun and racked the slide until my fingers were almost bleeding. Well at the range I was shooting winchester white box 115 and 124 grain. I put 250 rounds through the gun and it performed near flawlessly. I had only one failure to feed; it was with the 7 plus one magazine. The 6 plus one magazine was perfect. The accuracy at 25 yards was outstanding. I was totally impressed with everything about the gun! Look forward to my next visit to the range!

Cool

welcome to kahrtalk, a great place for info!
    my cw45 was nearly perfect too, great guns these kahrs.
    ps:check out harrylee`s home made shoot and see targets, i think you`ll like.

check the follower in ur 7 round magazine to see that it is not sometimes grabbing on the mag release button. In the propper prepping thread it tells u how to address this. Just eliminate that possability. IMO 250 round sin one session could also0 be a tired shooter and sh!t juyst happens when that occurs. Nice report, welcome aboard, U boufgbt the best of kahrs offerings.. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY