Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: .380 Ammo still limited or scarce

My local shop has 250rnd boxes of Magtech for $90. Pretty good deal considering.

At my local WalMart they had 6 boxes of WW white box, 100 rds. of .380 at $33.73 tax inc.

I have shot quite a bit of the WW FMJ with the truncated bullet and I like the ammo. It works fine in my Kahr P380 and it seems to be a little hotter than other brands, namely Remington and MagTec

Jsut keep checking your local WalMart and check after 8pm because that is when they stock their shelves.

PMC 380 ACP Target 90 Grain Full Metal Jacket for Sale at Buds Gun Shop $19.00

Just saw this as I was browsing around Buds. Not sure if it's a good deal or not, I generally don't shop for 380 much.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I went to my local Wally World today. They had lots of 9mm FMJ... all kinds. I saw one box of Rem UMC .380 95-gr FMJ for $17.47 and bought it just to have something different. That's the first .380 I've seen there.
    I bought a couple of the Winchester White box 100 packs of .45 ACP 230-gr FMJ for $32.99 each. That was the only kind they had and they had at least 5 or 6 more boxes of that. That's about $16.50 a box, so it's hard to beat. The Federal for $15.99 has been absent for a while. I only saw one box of that months ago and bought it.
    Wynn
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

I just picked up 4 boxes of 380 @ 19.98 +tax each at my local police supply place. They had plenty more, and say it's not as scarce anymore in South FL.

thats still $5 more than I want to pay for damn 380 ammo, so maybe thats why I don't have any 380 ammo either.. When I can buy a 100 rounds of wwb fmj at wal mart for $21.58...Just to me makes no sense..

Yeah it was a little high, but I kinda figure it's the price you pay for a great pocket and go piece. I guess I'm a little easy...

Default Winchester PDX1 380

Just bought some from Bass Pro in Houston for $15.49 (box of 20). They had over 30 boxes left. It seemed like a good deal. It is the same price on the web and it is in stock.