Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new

Thread: New CW45 and flaw in rear frame insert???

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Another new member nitpicking? Guns are tools, not a perfect work of art.

I have seen this up close and I don't think this is nit picking the rear rail, it is coming apart piece by piece. Pieces are starting to just flake off, I believe this is a issue. If it was your gun and you saw a pieces gone every time it was fired wouldn't you be considered. This is a flaw in the process. We are here to help and not to say they are nit picking. I would like to hear from others about this issue with positive thoughts about this. I have over 1500 round thru my Kahr and don't see any ware like this. I think may be be this maybe a factory take back, that rail is molded in to the frame and I don't see any way this could be replaced or repaired. That photo doesn't show you how bad this is, we don't have a high end camera to show the detail but it looks bad to me. So some good help please
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Harrylee; 05-27-2013 at 05:57 AM.
    Rest in peace old sailor Mike
    In Memory of Mom: Standing 4'11" She would say come here so I can hit you as I looked down at her
    As my Olde buddy Jake said point at the belt buckle and muzzle rise will take care of the rest
    Live a little learn a lot