Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: How many of you have multiple Kahrs?

Default naw

Quote Originally Posted by kahrnut1 View Post
    Pmj9, pm9, pm40, pm45, p380, mk9, cw9, cw40 you can see i really don't like them
    u only got one great kahr and that is the PMJ9. the utters are just wannabe's
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

I've had seven total. I bought the first, a CW9, over six years ago. Later I switched to 45 and bought a CW45. The CW 45 was traded for a PM45 a year later when I wanted to go smaller. Then disaster struck in 8/10 and 2/11 and both were stolen in two burglaries along with thirteen other pistols and a carbine.

At that point the kind and generous people "on this forum" got together lead by Bawanna and JohnH and purchased me a PM9. I will never forget such generosity and again say "THANK YOU" to all involved.

A few months later I bought a CW40 - I don't remember exactly why since 40 cal has never been my favorite caliber. After pining over the traded CW45 for over a year I got another in 12/11. Then I found a great deal on an MK40 in 1/12 and I was up to four Kahrs.

I sold the CW40 this year, which leaves me with my current PM9, CW45, and MK40.

My luck with Kahrs has been extremely good, or more probably Kahrs are just that good, because I have never had one problem after hundreds of rounds fired through these seven pistols.

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    u only got one great kahr and that is the PMJ9. the utters are just wannabe's
    Yeah, yeah, yeah!!! I carry my PM9 only when I can't cover the CW45 or another 45 on my belt. 45 ACP rules!

CW45 & PM9, but I gifted the 9 to my oldest son.

I used to own a CW9 and now I have my beloved CM9. I'm happy for now!
    Very interesting...

Default Re: How many of you have multiple Kahrs?

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    CW45 & PM9, but I gifted the 9 to my oldest son.
    I am available for adoption.
    "I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend."
    (J.R.R.Tolkien, The Two Towers)

Default Re: How many of you have multiple Kahrs?

Just a CM9. I wouldnt mind having a cw380 or p380 as well. I like the mini kahrs but only cause there is nothing better for the size. There cheap mags, loose quality control, and nose dive issues make the gun where i feel its only about 90% reliable and thats only after extremily careful inspection and cleaning after each range visit. While my glock 19 i feel is about 99% and if i missed cleaning etc... id still feel the same.

KG,

Maybe someone here at this site will share with you the magazine follower modification. It will definitely cure your nose dive issues and it is a very simple & fast modification. Try it you'll like the results.

PM45 and a P380

Ok, currently a pair of CW9s. Will add a CM9 and a a CW40 in time. But, I have owned all of them but the 380 series. Just can't trust a 380.