Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: Do the Pearce Grips extensions for the CM9 magazine decrease reliability?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I use the 7 round mag as is. I have Pearce Grip extensions on all of my 6 round mags. No issues. Only thing I found was that the mag base lock provided by Pearce was a little thin and I got extra ones that you would find on the 7 round mag from Kahr. They are thicker and hold the grip in place better and tighter. With the thin base locks, the grip had a tendency to slide off with the slightest pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by Bagstrap View Post
    I use the 7 round mag as is. I have Pearce Grip extensions on all of my 6 round mags. No issues. Only thing I found was that the mag base lock provided by Pearce was a little thin and I got extra ones that you would find on the 7 round mag from Kahr. They are thicker and hold the grip in place better and tighter. With the thin base locks, the grip had a tendency to slide off with the slightest pressure.
    yep. search my posts and you will find my fix for this also

Quote Originally Posted by Bagstrap View Post

Where can you purchase the mag base lock for the 7 round mags?

Quote Originally Posted by swrdply400mrelay View Post
    Where can you purchase the mag base lock for the 7 round mags?
    Directly from Kahr:http://www.kahr.com/Pistol-Parts/Kah...ck-7-round.asp