CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun

Thread: update on p380 problems

Default update on p380 problems

Well, sent my kahr p380 back to kahr for ftf, and trigger bar problem.quick turn around great service, here is what they did replaced extractor,recoil spring.plus polished feed ramp,trigger bar,slide stop lubed test fired good. Will bring it to the range wed to see if the problem with ftf is good. Then will field strip it to see how it will go over the trigger bar. Will update kahr talk. Vito

Default finally

well finally went to the range to check out the p380 kahr did a great job no ftf after 150 rds then 50 rds of self-def. had no problems with ftf. then field stripped it slide went back easy. Thank You kahr for a great job.

Quote Originally Posted by vitog1946 View Post
    well finally went to the range to check out the p380 kahr did a great job no ftf after 150 rds then 50 rds of self-def. had no problems with ftf. then field stripped it slide went back easy. Thank You kahr for a great job.
    Great to hear it's all working. I can relate to the good feeling that comes from a gun that works perfectly, especially if it hadn't been right before.

Actually, I wanted to comment that I know it's a sign of the times and probably a generation difference, but this text messaging format for forum posts is not okay with me and does not get a pass without comment. It absolutely murders English grammar and takes no pride whatsoever in the quality of communication. I can appreciate the compromises when browsing and typing off a pocket phone device, but here I think it's just the wrong tool for the job. Okay, I 've had my rant. As you were.

Super great news...How did you like the way it shot?
    "Get out of my dreams and into my Kahr"

I-Y-G

http://designlinetx.com/

two inch group at 7yds. next time it will be 10 yds.

Quote Originally Posted by vitog1946 View Post
    two inch group at 7yds. next time it will be 10 yds.
    Man that's great. Post up some pics if you get a chance.
    "Get out of my dreams and into my Kahr"

I-Y-G

http://designlinetx.com/