Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Front strap checkering

Yeah the shipping just kills stuff anymore.

I usually put word out around the office here when I place an order and try to make it worth while, share the load so to speak.

I was gonna offer to order it for you but then though we'd have to pay shipping anyhow, probably not save much.

Your right though 5 bucks saved is 5 bucks blown on something else you want, I mean need.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I also buy more than I should off of ebay but sometimes you just cannot beat the buy it now cost with free shipping. I would much rather deal with either Midway or Brownells but their shipping on small light weight items is never competitive. They do not even offer USPS where something like this item can be shipped in an envelope.
    Tony,

Check My Photography Website
    PhotographicEndeavors.com

Army National Guard Veteran 1972-78
    NRA Life Member
    Kahr PM9
    Kahr K40
    Kahr CW380
    "Defend freedom because it is not free"

You guys are too fast for me! Brownells and Midway, and EBAY carries these pieces. I said aluminum as they are so EASY to trim with my surgical scissors! Amazing. Ol Coot, I actually got them to install on either my EMP or Kahr K40. I figured if I could make them work, I would adjust colors accordingly. Good luck and hope it turns out right for you. I agree with Bawanna, in critical situations, sweat etc becomes an issue and having a textured front strap of any kind is essential. You guys rock!

They are also available in black for anyone that has a black frame. Same set up just black.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Looks nice Rangemeister! Mine is actually cut into the frame. Original owner ordered it that way from Kahr in June 1999.

77ffe79b.jpg

16104ca.jpg

OZ, I have Kahr envy!!!!! Nice looking MK!.

I posted this on another thread, but it makes sense here too ... anyway, I came across the listing for the Duo Tone shown below. Is it just me, or is the modification that someone made to the handle ugly, or what?

For the full listing, here's the link ... http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=359898180

Thank you Rangemeister! Shoots really nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by RevRay View Post
    I posted this on another thread, but it makes sense here too ... anyway, I came across the listing for the Duo Tone shown below. Is it just me, or is the modification that someone made to the handle ugly, or what?

For the full listing, here's the link ... http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=359898180

Your eyesight is perfect Rev. That's ugly. That being said I'd love to hold that thing to see what it feels like. I bet it's a pretty solid holding gun.
    I've never liked the looks of that style of frame but it might feel pretty nice. Don't know, never tried one.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

You know, this is an ugly gun. Not just from the aspect of the grip, but colors are wrong, what's up with that guide rod? While I am curious about how the grip feels, I can, and would pass on something this hideous. LOL