CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Steve Bedair Stainless Guide Rods

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna45cal View Post
    Ok Ok you win, I'm ordering one. What do I tell the missus when she ask what the checkering on the front does for the extra 20? I'm thinking maybe something like it holds oil better to increase the life span and there fore I only have to buy one ever 6 months instead of every 2 months. What do you guys think?
    Micro Tactical Meat Tenderizer.... If your ever stranded in the woods and you have to kill and eat some random little critter, you can use it to tenderize the meat first.

Lucky for me, my wife doesn't know guns well enough to well one from the other. Although I sold my Kimber Stainless (about a $1000 dollars 1911) and bought a black Wilson CQB (about $2500 with the options I picked) and when she noticed and asked about it I just told her I painted it with some bake on color stuff and she said, "oh, ok!"..

I could have ordered a Stainless Guide Rod with a freaking 1ct Diamond on the end, she wouldn't notice.
    KAHR P9 9mm w/ Comp-Tac "The Infidel" IWB Holster

Quote Originally Posted by Roadblock View Post
    Micro Tactical Meat Tenderizer.... If your ever stranded in the woods and you have to kill and eat some random little critter, you can use it to tenderize the meat first.

Lucky for me, my wife doesn't know guns well enough to well one from the other. Although I sold my Kimber Stainless (about a $1000 dollars 1911) and bought a black Wilson CQB (about $2500 with the options I picked) and when she noticed and asked about it I just told her I painted it with some bake on color stuff and she said, "oh, ok!"..

I could have ordered a Stainless Guide Rod with a freaking 1ct Diamond on the end, she wouldn't notice.
    Perfect, I'm gonna run with that meat tenderizer story. I often take an old pistol case to gun shows and make sure she sees me leave with it. If I get something she doesn't know if its new or traded or what. I have a Wilson on my wish list also, trying to figure out how I could live in it or drive it. Lots of money but dog gone nice guns. Every man should own one before he crosses the river.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Mine came in the mail today, but now I wish I had ordered the fancy "meat Tenderizer one"

in any case, it dropped right in, we'll see how it works tomorrow at the range.

Quote Originally Posted by dademoss View Post
    Mine came in the mail today, but now I wish I had ordered the fancy "meat Tenderizer one"

in any case, it dropped right in, we'll see how it works tomorrow at the range.
    That was pretty fast, didn't you just order a few days ago. I'm still debating if I want the meat tenderizer for the extra 20. I'm a true advocate of looking cool at all times and you stating your wish is leaning me way over toward the meat tenderizer version. I guess it will be a pretty much one time purchase and should last forever so what price looking cool I guess.
    Guess I better order up or get off the throne huh?
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Yes, I ordered 4/22.

The smooth is good looking, I will spend the leftover cash on targets and ammo

I think I like smooth personally. Yup, smooth is good. I'll save some sheckels like that too.
    Attitude: it takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile...and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

The olive branch is considered a symbol of peace, and good will. Last time I checked, it's still a switch.

I like the extra rubbles for other stuff also. I think I'm going with the smooth as well. I think I can still pound on a little dead critter and tenderize his little backside.
    If I win the lottery I'll order a truck load of checkered tenderizers and give them away as happy today gifts.

The fact that I only have 37 bucks or so in my play account sort of helped this decision along but the smooth looks nice.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

I agree besides if I get close enough to use the tactical meat tenderizer part, I'm pretty well attached to the wall with those thread things...
    Attitude: it takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile...and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

The olive branch is considered a symbol of peace, and good will. Last time I checked, it's still a switch.

+ 1 on the Steve Bedair stainless guide rod. I've got one in CW40 & P380.

Add me to the "IN" crowd. Just ordered one for my K40. Smooth, non tactical meat tenderizer. I'll get that one for my PM45 when my ship comes in.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan