Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Zimmerman is screwed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Zimmerman is screwed

when your defense attorney opens up with a knock knock joke your screwed. The man's life is at stake. Are you kidding me?

Did you see the look of Z's attorney when the prosecution said his last few words to the jury(".... because he wanted to...")? His mouth was agape. He was thinking how is he gonna thwart this and then comes up with a joke?

Opening round went to prosecution. They better get their act together if Z is going to have a chance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBSer_rmZUg
    Last edited by knkali; 06-25-2013 at 08:09 PM.

Yep, if you are the pitcher in a baseball game and your first pitch beans the batter in the head the rest of the game usually doesn't go so swell for your team....Real dumb move to use a very stupid joke that insults the jury as the opening statement....Too bad Zimmerman's gotten so chubby, those horizontal stripes really do make you look fatter....

Quote Originally Posted by knkali View Post
    when your defense attorney opens up with a knock knock joke your screwed. The man's life is at stake. Are you kidding me?

Did you see the look of Z's attorney when the prosecution said his last few words to the jury(".... because he wanted to...")? His moth was agape. He was in thinking how is he gonna thwart this and then comes up with a joke?

Opening round went to prosecution. They better get their act together if Z is going to have a chance

\

Not gonna happen. Zimmerman's toast. At least he'll be able to cite incompetent representation at appeal.
    NRA Benefactor

poor move on his attorneys part and also n the prosecution into to. the foul language wasnot good either. Zimmerman will be OK in this trial. Last resort if the trial seems to be going sounth is that zimmerman can take the stand. I don't see the judge allowing the prosecution to bring into thecase the past phone calls of their choosing either, as I think wthis owuld opent he door for zimmermans attorney to bring in the cell phone photos of the doper and his bad looking photos also..
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

If I'm a defense attorney and my client is guilty I want a not very intelligent jury. I may be abel to feed them BS and make them believe it. If my client is innocent I want an intelligent jury. They can usually sort through the BS and get find the truth. I believe Zimmermans jury is fairly intelligent.

agree, by next week they will have forgot allabout the opening remakrs as stupidf as they were on both sides. the facts will clear zimmerman.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    agree, by next week they will have forgot allabout the opening remakrs as stupidf as they were on both sides. the facts will clear zimmerman.
    Maybe, but when you hit the wall or blow an engine in practice and have to start at the rear of the field you need to be good to come out on top. My impression of Z's attorney is that he's not all that great. Could be wrong of course. We'll see.
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    +1 Were readin' this case with the same glasses, Jocko. No jury in it's right mind is going to jeopardize their own right to self defense. The prosecutor seems to be able to read minds. He claims to know what Zimmerman was thinking. Zimmerman will walk. It's his word against a dead man's word and the dead man ain't talkin. The evidence so far is in Zimmerman's favor. He wasn't even initially charged with a crime by the police.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

He's no slouch attorney. He will be OK..

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

I agree with Jocko, the joke was dumb, but the prosecutor's moves were dumber.
    Man of steel - Kahr T9, SP101