Kahr Shop   Xssights   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new

Thread: can we place orders here?

Default can we place orders here?

Do we have the ability to place orders here like on other forums? Just curious if we have someone on here that takes orders and gives a discount? I am looking for a microclip for a pm9 RH. Thanks for any input!

Quote Originally Posted by bonjorno2 View Post
    Do we have the ability to place orders here like on other forums? Just curious if we have someone on here that takes orders and gives a discount? I am looking for a microclip for a pm9 RH. Thanks for any input!
    Thats a new one on me. Most of us are married so we're good at taking orders but the whole discount concept is foreign to me.

Would you like fries with that?

Your home now Bawanna, don't bring the job home with ya. Happy Meal, Happy Meal. No you can't be manager, die in the hot oil you little potato chunks, die I tell ya. Angus, get in my belly.

Wheew, flashbacks to day shift.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

^^^ nice

Kahr has Crossbreeds on their website. Not sure if they have a pile in stock or will just order one from Crossbreed as they get the order. I'm still waiting for my minituck that I ordered on 2/14. You could call Kahr and ask if they have them in stock if your in a hurry. Also you can get a 10% discount thru Crossbreed themselves if you are LEO or MIL.

thanks, yeah i saw them on the site and I will give them a call tomorrow to see. I didn't even think to call them because I figured they are made to order, but it couldn't hurt!

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by gagnejs8 View Post
    Kahr has Crossbreeds on their website. Not sure if they have a pile in stock or will just order one from Crossbreed as they get the order. I'm still waiting for my minituck that I ordered on 2/14. You could call Kahr and ask if they have them in stock if your in a hurry. Also you can get a 10% discount thru Crossbreed themselves if you are LEO or MIL.
    Or NRA member.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

I just received my holster today from the Kahr website ..
    but it's the wrong one..the order number is right ..
    Mis boxed ???
    Is hard to fit a PM9 in to a p380 holster ...

KahrTalk is sponsored by Kahr and doesn't have sponsor advertisements. They don't even accept donations, well "some" members will gladly accept them . Some companies known here will periodically offer forum discounts and members often pass the word along when they do.
    •"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - O. L.
    • "America's not at war; her military is. America's at the mall."

I am sure if we had a big enough order they would give some kind of deal...at least most places do when you buy in bulk