Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: One Satisfied Customer

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default One Satisfied Customer

Hello all,I usually don`t have a lot to say about something unless it has made a good impression on me.Such is the case with Crossbreed Holsters.I own three of the supertucks and one of the minitucks.I love them all.Comfortable to a fault and easy concealment are their stock in trade.I`ve heard that some women don`t like them because of the difference in which men and women are made so I can only speak from a man`s point of view.If you are looking for a great IWB holster,try the Crossbreed line.
    In the area in which I now reside,when I`m placed in a group of four or five guys,I`m known as "the smart one".God help me.

marklukich Guest

Agreed - I have a Mini-Tuck for my PM9. Unfortunately, I have decided to get a Crimson Trace trigger-mounted laser-sight for my PM9 so I now need to get a different holster... And yes, it will definitely be another Mini-Tuck...

Anyone one to buy a USED Mini-Tuck for a PM9?

marklukich1960@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by marklukich View Post
    Agreed - I have a Mini-Tuck for my PM9. Unfortunately, I have decided to get a Crimson Trace trigger-mounted laser-sight for my PM9 so I now need to get a different holster... And yes, it will definitely be another Mini-Tuck...

Anyone one to buy a USED Mini-Tuck for a PM9?

marklukich1960@yahoo.com
    I emailed you about your mini-tuck.
    Twas the best of times; Twas the worst of times...

Quote Originally Posted by Chogers View Post
    I emailed you about your mini-tuck.
    That post was almost 2 years ago and marklukich never made another post since then. I don't think you are going to get that holster.
    Very interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by JFootin View Post
    That post was almost 2 years ago and marklukich never made another post since then. I don't think you are going to get that holster.
    Haha! That is hilarious! I was thinking about looking at the date after I posted that but forgot. Man JFootin...your on top of it aren't ya?
    Twas the best of times; Twas the worst of times...

What do you think about that mini tuck, and do you have a super tuck deluxe or what ever they call it as well? I would love to know your opinions on the mini-tuck, and if I should go with the horse hide (I do sweat like a pig in heat). So many questions so little answers...Thanks for your input.
    Attitude: it takes 43 muscles to frown, 17 to smile...and 3 for proper trigger squeeze.

The olive branch is considered a symbol of peace, and good will. Last time I checked, it's still a switch.

I have a supertuck for my XD9 in horsehide and it is a great holster.

I just picked up a supertuck for my CW9 and LOVE it! My wife has one for her S&W J-frame and also LOVES it! They are just simply great holsters and I highly recommend them to anyone.

I have a Mini Tuck and a Super Tuck. The Mini was for my Ruger LCP but when i got my PM9 i heated up the kadex and repressed it for my PM9.
    I carry at 4:30 all day,very comfy.My Super Tuck is for my Kimber
    Crimson Ultra Carry II (45ACP), but i heated up and modified the trigger guard channel and can carry my Glock 19 (9mm) in it also. The Mini is
    horsehide and the super is steer hide.I recently bought some Leather, clips and revits from Tandy Leather and ordered from Knifekits.com some
    .060" kadex sheet and press foam and am going to do some experimenting
    with it for some magazine holders and maybe a IWB holster.Kadex is
    neat stuff.Oh i also bought one of Crossbreads Clip Slide holsters(OWB) for my Glock 33 and the belt loop slots are too far apart, don't fall between
    pant loops and is not what i expected.I could of sent it back but kept it.

I was told by a sales lady at CBH that the diff between the mini and super depends on the gun acutually. You dont need a super to tote yer PM9!I got a mini for my P9 as I have a 30-31" waist and she said smaller waisted guys prefer the mini. The super just looks dang huge from the pics.

Dan