Quote Originally Posted by Ding View Post
welp,polished the ramp,I can see my eye balls in it,polished the firing pin pilot,recoil spring guide rods,looks like glass,racked the bolt 1,001 times.Have a 26" bicep on my right arm and 17" on my left,didn't think of only using 1 recoil spring till afterwards.Popped the extractor off,cleaned everything under it which was spotless and checked/sanded/softened the slot,made sure it was straight,no burrs,smoothed out the bolt slot,dis-assembled the lower trigger housing and polished EVERYTHING,all the edges are soft if ya will.Don't seem to know what else I can do.I mic'd the distance between the hole and lips of the mags,all within specs,1 " from top of hole to lip.
I also hope you've found a solution. I received a M27A1 for Father's day this year. The first time we took it out there were severe feed issues with stick and drum magazines. After I got home with it I got some snap caps and observed the bullet path. Turns out there were sharp 90degree edges on the magazine in the bullet path. I beveled them lightly with a file and the stick magazine worked fine. On the drum I took out the spider rotor that guides the bullets around the drum. Same thing, i had to bevel all the edges on it where the bullets crossed. It works reasonably well now.