Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Bawanna's Be Happy, Positive Good Stuff Thread

Resurrecting an old thread. Too much serious crap lately. This is nice reading...
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Picked up the new SP101 from the gunsmith, after a good sonic cleaning, spring change, fluff and buff, and pressure oil bath. The trigger feels real good now, smooth, and a bit heavy for the first 1/3 of the pull, then it really lightens up. Single action is down right scary................................perfect.
    Attached Images Attached Images

^^^ SP101's seem to take well to a good trigger job. At least mine did. Enjoy!

I built a reloading bench today. It's a hillbilly looking thing as I made it all from scraps I had around the garage but it's steady as a rock! Now I'm one step closer to actually reloading. I guess buying the equipment might be next.

I added a cast shim and a drop shim to my shotgun today. I found I was looking down the left side of the rib and way too high too. I was making up for it with a little Kentucky windage. Now it seems to shoulder just fine but it was too late to go out to the pattern board. Wish me luck. I had to do something. Mr. Teacup Limpwrister beat me 3 of 4 rounds last Sunday. We can't have that now can we?

Thanks for bringing back a good thread!!!!
    ​O|||||||O

^^^ Oh and I needed some tunes for the new bench and stopped by the thrift store and bought a small stereo for 57 cents. I guess it was on sale.
    ​O|||||||O

Quote Originally Posted by b4uqzme View Post
    ^^^ Oh and I needed some tunes for the new bench and stopped by the thrift store and bought a small stereo for 57 cents. I guess it was on sale.
    Did you charge it.......?????????

Quote Originally Posted by b4uqzme View Post
    Cool. To find an old stereo with volume and tuner knobs thst still works is a fine thing. Sometimes you can clean up the workings but then sometimes it just falls apart or stops all together.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I'm respectful of others usually but yesterday I found Golden Bullet VPs for $30 by shopping with my wife for her work when I took her to lunch at Los Arcos. Afterward we went to a disliked sporting goods store and found the .22lr $525/$30. I nearly lost all self respect as I bought 2 boxes and then when my wife checked her stuff out for work she bought 2 boxes. Still that's happy news as I haven't been able to shoot my Neos more than once in the last year.

Also happy, my daughter's car had 5 hits to buy from Craigslist.

I have been pleasantly surprised so far that the anti-gun in Washington does not seem as bad as rumored.
    I purchased a gun safe and found out there is no sales tax on gun safes! That saved nearly 10%.
    I walked into the County Sheriff's office, filled out a form, showed my new Washington driver's license, had my fingers printed and out the door in less than an hour. Washington concealed carry permit should show up in the mail within thirty days!
    Now, waiting to see how the weather compares to the rumors!
    "Typing the word "grandparents," I mistyped and the autocorrect changed it to CandyLand. Not entirely inaccurate." - Our daughter.

A Kahr, a Glock, a Ruger, two Brownings, two Remingtons, and a Crossman.

Need to update your location there neighbor. Did you have to be here 90 days before you applied?

Heck I do the background checks for those things and I can't remember.

It's not all that bad, we're still dealing with the new law about no private transfers and how to deal with it, but nothing new there. I suspect a huge number of criminals transferring privately anyhow and I'm perfectly fine with that, I'd do it myself.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Cleaned, oiled, and packed up for the trip the 2 1/2 inch nickle Model 19-3 and an NAA Guardian I'm loaning (that only because of PA transfer regs) to my sister and her husband. Along with a supply of ammunition for both. They lost all their guns and ammo, along with everything else, when their house burned to the ground a couple/three weeks back and no self respecting, deer hunter country redneck should be without a gun. Put this in the happy stuff thread 'cause it really does make me happy to do something to help.
    NRA Benefactor