Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kahr PM9 mis-assembly

He saw the funnin, wasn't totally sold on the fix. We're all good.

I haven't received any packages from you in quite a spell, I must be a good boy lately or there's high demand in other areas.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

both fixes mentioned will work. I can attest to the wooden dowel method. Been there done that 5 years ago. Never had to try the magazine thing...

I am outta live stock. No one with in 200 miles will sell to me. Can't understand that either. I pay a fair price. Ur name is on the list, actualy 6 different times even. Be patient chari man..
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

How much for just the video?....Does it have any horses in it? I'll pay extra if it does...

onlyt parts of horse, not sure u would like that!! Just sayin I do not keep the horses asses. I ship them direct to the WHITE HOUSE. I have in front of me a letter of confirmation from the WHITE HOUSE DIRECT JAY CARNEY, who says ship all u can, we have plenty of horses asses in the white house.

I never could get in the front door with the Bush administartion. I think if the blonde b!tch gets in office, that my contract will continue on, for not much will change.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

well looks like I still have a ways to go???? Just sayin

correct me if I am wrong but I think the colonel started this partly to.

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Sure blame it on the colonel, it's always the colonel. He's a gosh durn rabble rouser. I take full responsibility.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

partial responsibiliity, hows that. u know when ur the colonel the bucks stops there.

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

All joking aside ... did it work? 'Cause if it didn't I'll up the offer to $150.