Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kahr PM9 mis-assembly

Default Kahr PM9 mis-assembly

After cleaning my PM9 on Saturday, I reassembled it without my glasses on. When I put the slide back on the rail I pushed it a little too far back when the locking pin snapped into place. Now the the slide is stuck about 1/8 inch past the alignment of the disassembly marks and I cannot remove the pin. Has anyone run into this and what is the remedy?

give the pin on the right side a good whack. stick a wooden dowel on the slide stop pin head, and then hit the dowel. It will pop out.

or I willbuy it from u for $50-, which ever u feel is the right thing to do. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Don't listen to Jocko... it's worth at LEAST $75... and I'll pay shipping!

tsk tsk tsk .....taking advantage of a guy when he's down.
    I'll do the right thing and offer $100 plus shipping.

Sold all my guns. I dislike firearms.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    That notch in the rail is supposed to be there

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    --Thomas Jefferson (1764).

Quote Originally Posted by dchaff View Post
    After cleaning my PM9 on Saturday, I reassembled it without my glasses on. When I put the slide back on the rail I pushed it a little too far back when the locking pin snapped into place. Now the the slide is stuck about 1/8 inch past the alignment of the disassembly marks and I cannot remove the pin. Has anyone run into this and what is the remedy?
    Welcome to the forums!
    As to your reassembly issue, give this a try: http://www.kahrtalk.com/showthread.php?t=16751
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

ok, now u two guys pissed me off. I will go $110 and thrown in a video of Danica Patrick doin Richard Stenhouse i the vback of her go daddy race car.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

$125 here and I will do the repairs.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Thanks Greg. I knew there had to be someone out there who would give me a straight answer without making fun of my stupidity. I understand how this looks and I'm good with being the butt of numerous jokes, but it doesn't take long to recognize a gentleman in the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by dchaff View Post
    Thanks Greg. I knew there had to be someone out there who would give me a straight answer without making fun of my stupidity. I understand how this looks and I'm good with being the butt of numerous jokes, but it doesn't take long to recognize a gentleman in the forum.
    You got that right dchaff. I'm usually the butt of jokes around here so I too recognize a gentlemen when I see one.

Do let us know that the fix worked or if you need additional help.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

a shame u can't see when the members are funnin you.m y post was to u a fix for ur issue.

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY