Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop

Thread: GUN HAS BEEN TRADED: Kahr K40 Elite '03 w/ Night Sights

Default GUN HAS BEEN TRADED: Kahr K40 Elite '03 w/ Night Sights

GUN HAS BEEN TRADED

Make: Kahr

Model: K40 Elite '03 w/ Night Sights (K4048N)

Caliber: .40S&W

Location (city or county): Sacramento

Price: $650 (Cash in person [PPT] or US Postal Money Order if shipping to FFL)

Will ship (Y/N): Yes - will ship from my FFL to your FFL (buyer pays $25 transfer/shipping fees) Prefer a local buyer to do PPT at The Gun Range in North Highlands, CA.

Other info: This pistol was purchased new in January 2013. The slide and frame are in excellent condition (view photos below). The barrel was recently replaced under warranty (due to pitting in the original barrel). The feedramp is factory mirror polished and has 250 flawless rounds through this barrel (no FTFs/FTEs/Stovepipes). The gun comes with the factory case+box, instruction manual, and 4 magazines (two 6 round magazines and two 7 round extended magazines). Also, the gun comes with Kahr checkered wood grips (with SS screws), two pair of Kahr rubber grips (with SS screws for each), two guide rods (one factory rod and one Steve Bedair SS rod), new replacement recoil spring, and a takedown block (the orange thing).

Last edited by KahrOnTheFly; 08-07-2013 at 06:15 PM. Reason: GUN IS SOLD

Drooooooooooooooool...

If you want a K40, that is a great deal for someone.
    Last edited by Ikeo74; 08-05-2013 at 10:21 AM.

I have a trade pending on this pistol... will know on Wednesday evening if it goes through. Thanks for looking!

This fits in the post: "Timing is everything" There are probably a bunch of buyers now kicking their own butt for not jumping on this gun soon enough.

Gun has been traded...

Quote Originally Posted by Ikeo74 View Post
    This fits in the post: "Timing is everything" There are probably a bunch of buyers now kicking their own butt for not jumping on this gun soon enough.
    I am one of those...I miss the forum for a couple of days and miss out on getting this...