Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fng

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Fng

I recently purchased a brand new Kahr PM9. I didn't bother to read the owners manual and I'm shooting the cheapest bulk ammo that I can find. Can anyone one tell me why I'm having so much trouble with this gun malfunctioning? I'm thinking of going back to my old KelTec.
    Signed,
    FNG
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

As a stand-alone post ... I was scratching my head. But seen in the light of another one of your recent posts ... light bulb!

Muggsy...Now that is funny! Almost fell off my chair laughing!
    maybe it will smooth out if you don't clean it and shoot it dirty with a limp wrist lol.

I'm glad you got a kick out of my post. I've read so many similar posts that I couldn't resist adding my own to the mix. You took it in the spirit in which it was written. Excellent!
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

sh!t stirrur. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

At least no ghost popped up shrieking at the top of it's dead voice! You just wait TinMan.......
    •"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - O. L.
    • "America's not at war; her military is. America's at the mall."

Have the palpitations stopped yet?

Sold all my guns. I dislike firearms.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    That notch in the rail is supposed to be there

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    --Thomas Jefferson (1764).

Default Re: Fng

Lol! That was a pretty funny post...... i have to admit it took just a split second as I started reading the post before I figured out where you were going. Bravo

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Kahr CM9 = Flawless

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    I recently purchased a brand new Kahr PM9. I didn't bother to read the owners manual and I'm shooting the cheapest bulk ammo that I can find. Can anyone one tell me why I'm having so much trouble with this gun malfunctioning? I'm thinking of going back to my old KelTec.
    Signed,
    FNG
    Muggs ol' bean, here's what you must do.

Begin by assailing any counter issue or questioning by folks trying to help you. Be assertive in your total knowledge of the issues at hand, and also stand firm in your belief that you will, by the power of your own mental aptitude, solve Kahr's problem for all time. Be sure to take matters unto yourself and modify your pistol without regard to any advice given on the forum.

After that, be sure to follow up on other's responses, when they continue to try to help you with the problem you've not solved, or made worse, but be sure to do so with increasing vigilance and self affirmation.

After that, announce that you'll live with the problem and tweak your modifications for a while. Then call Kahr, explain the problem, tell them all you've found, what you did to their obvious design and manufaring problem by way of modification, and listen as they tell you the warranty is void. After that, get mad. You gotta get mad dog mean online. Follow that up with some good old Kahr bashing on other forums, sell the pistol, buy a new problem pistol, and you've pretty much let the problem run its course!~
    Last edited by CJB; 08-05-2013 at 05:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CJB View Post
    Muggs ol' bean, here's what you must do.

Begin by assailing any counter issue or questioning by folks trying to help you. Be assertive in your total knowledge of the issues at hand, and also stand firm in your belief that you will, by the power of your own mental aptitude, solve Kahr's problem for all time. Be sure to take matters unto yourself and modify your pistol without regard to any advice given on the forum.

After that, be sure to follow up on other's responses, when they continue to try to help you with the problem you've not solved, or made worse, but be sure to do so with increasing vigilance and self affirmation.

After that, announce that you'll live with the problem and tweak your modifications for a while. Then call Kahr, explain the problem, tell them all you've found, what you did to their obvious design and manufaring problem by way of modification, and listen as they tell you the warranty is void. After that, get mad. You gotta get mad dog mean online. Follow that up with some good old Kahr bashing on other forums, sell the pistol, buy a new problem pistol, and you've pretty much let the problem run its course!~
    Priceless!