Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My frist kahr cm9

one thing , before i fired it , when i would field strip it , it was no problem push the pin out,pull the trigger slide came off. now after 200rds i push the pin out and it almost seems stuck hard to pull the trigger, not smooth at all . what would cause this. thanks

after removing the pin I pull the trigger back only about half way. There's a sweet spot on trigger pull on mine when taking it apart.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by expressdog01 View Post
    one thing , before i fired it , when i would field strip it , it was no problem push the pin out,pull the trigger slide came off. now after 200rds i push the pin out and it almost seems stuck hard to pull the trigger, not smooth at all . what would cause this. thanks
    Make sure your slide is lined up in battery before you squeeze the trigger. If the slide is too far forward or back the trigger won't work.

Default what

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    after removing the pin I pull the trigger back only about half way. There's a sweet spot on trigger pull on mine when taking it apart.
    yqtszhis sayin is IMO about right also. When pulling off the slide ,,, at the same time pull the tgrigger and what ur doing is release that cockingcam off the back of that striker and the slide will slide off much easeier. It ain't gonna fall off, so don't be afraid to pull it a tad, nuttin is gonna break.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Just as a qualifier, brake cleaner won't hurt the polymer frame but it plays hell with the white paint on the sights. A little brake cleaner goes a long way.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Thanks I watched a few you tube cm9 field striping on this . and it looked like the slide was already forward when they pulled the trigger, but I lined the slide up in battery pulled the trigger, and the slide came right off nice and smooth. thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by Buckshotshorty View Post
    Make sure your slide is lined up in battery before you squeeze the trigger. If the slide is too far forward or back the trigger won't work.
    BSS has the correct answer.

-steve
    -NRA Life Member

-It isn’t Islamophobia when they really ARE trying to kill you!

-Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property.
    Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
    -Thomas Paine