Magnum Research new   Xssights   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best grips for CW40

Talking Best grips for CW40

Hey guys/gals, new to the forms and new to Kahr. First off, LOVE THIS GUN. The only issue i have had was the slide lock spring being bent (my fault for not reading the Manuel). Got that fixed within 5 minutes of receiving the replacement from Kahr (great CS also). coming from an XD 5" tact to this little one is a big adjustment and i am still working on my break end period. I have read the lube chart, and new members area. I will be doing the slide stop mod probally my next day off to make it look smoother with less jagged edges. Well back tot he point , what type of grips would you recommend for the CW40 (which BTW i added a date for my serial number that i got from Jay on the thread). I would like your input before i just start buying grips and not liking what i get. Thanks and look forwad to get many more Kahr to my family

I went the low cost way with free used i.75" inner tube from the local bike shop.

It is not the pretest but tend to bet great coverage and won't wear off or move around .

I put Talon Grips on my CM9. They are thin, thin enough that my CT laser installed over top of them. I have the rubberized. Good luck with your choice.

http://talongungrips.com/main.sc

Default Re: Best grips for CW40

I have grips from Foxx Holsters on my CW45. Very comfortable, good quality and price, plus free shipping.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medication to the dead." Thomas Paine

Many on these pages recommend the 1.75" bicycle tube. The grips on my CM9 & CW45 both felt fine in my hand but I wanted the feel of something other than plastic. I tried the tube before ordering any adhesive grips and have been perfectly satisfied with the non-slip and texture of the bike tubes.

I've been thinking about doing the inner tube thang, I might have to try it this week.

Thanks for the input I'll try the intertube first

from my beast

Well after finishin the break in today I can report that the intertube works great saves the hand a lot of wear and tear thanks guys/gals

from my beast

No as prudy as some but the price is right. Glad it working out for you.