CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Xssights   Magnum Research new

Thread: My first Kahr

Thumbs up My first Kahr

We'll it is a CW45. After reading on the net about the problems this platform seems to have I was almost afraid to shoot it. But does it feel good in my hand. Long story short I fired 100 rounds through it today(50federal & 50 Remington) not a single problem. To say the least I am very happy, plus it fits in my alien gear holster for my glock G22. I am already wanting another maybe in 40s&w.

Some have issues but most don't, you will love this gun I know I do mine & I just picked mine up 2 weeks ago.
    it is a great feeling shot from a gun that size & the fit in your hand is really firm.
    enjoy the search for you 40 s&w cuz you will get 1. LOL
    BOB

Welcome to Kahr land. It will only get better as you shoot it. Highly suggest reading the forum's New Member Area sticky threads. Kahrs are tight when new and need to be clean and lubed (per the lube diagram). BTW, CW40s are a hoot. Got two of them.

I have a few as in 3 Kahrs but I've been hankering for a CW45 myself. I was semi hoping to get one of them special gadsen? snake versions but I suspect I'll end up with the standard version.

I'm glad yours is starting off well. As ESAFO said once in awhile one will balk but most are ready to run out of the box.

If you ever need help there are plenty of smart folks here to help and I know where to find em but all ya gotta do is ask.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

you will find most polymer Kahr problems can be traced to bad magazines. replace them or "work" on them and you're likely to not have any problems.
    I hate being bi-polar, its awsome!