Tommy Gun   Xssights   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Best grips for CW40

Inner tube, I have tried the houge jr and found that the inner tube is a better cheaper choice especially if your daughter catches a flat and you have to buy a new inner tube.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtkicker View Post
    I put Talon Grips on my CM9. They are thin, thin enough that my CT laser installed over top of them. I have the rubberized. Good luck with your choice.

http://talongungrips.com/main.sc
    +1 for the Talon rubberized. Just make sure you follow the directions and heat the grip onto the frame w/the hair dryer. Works well and the factory cheez grader grip comes through just enough to add to the Talon.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ...we encourage you, brothers, to do so even more, to seek to lead a quiet life, to mind your own business, and to work with your own hands...

Handall Jr. on all my Kahrs and Keltecs-5 bucks a piece and I like the little "pinky" rest especially on my CW40!!!! ;-)

It seems to help reducing the amount of gun flip during recoil.

+1 on the innertube
    http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/9396/nralh.jpg
    Apparently, that notch in the rail is supposed to be there...
    We need idiot control...NOT gun control.

Innertube works great. Easier to draw also. I use a pocket holster for my CW40.

Quote Originally Posted by magtf388 View Post
    +1 for the Talon rubberized. Just make sure you follow the directions and heat the grip onto the frame w/the hair dryer. Works well and the factory cheez grader grip comes through just enough to add to the Talon.
    Do the Talons come witht he K logo precut? Meaning the circle is already cut out so you can see the K logo throught he grip?

The Handall jr slip on grip cover works great and is inexpensive. There is also an excellent disassembly/assembly video on the Kahr site.

Default Best grips for CW40

+1 on the inner tube.

I use the Hogue rubber grip with palm swell on my CW40. Fits perfect in my hand.
    K40, CW40, Glock 23, SIG P229, Para 1911

I think I have a Hogue Handall Jr grip somewhere. I bought it for my Shield but ended up getting an adhesive grip from tractiongrips.com Very similar to Talons (which are great...if you think the Kahr grips are rough, try the Springfield Armory xDs lol)

I'll try the Handall but will probably end up with either a Talon or Traction Grip as they add just about zero to the width of the grip