CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tommy Photos

Plus 50 more rings of fire to jump through to get a license to even hold one.

They are every real mans dream, thanks to our government a dream is usually all it will ever end up being.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    They weigh a ton. Can't say exact I forget but 13 to 15 pounds would be a conservative guess.

I was shocked first time I picked one up.

You see those old WWII movies wear they are packing around like featherweights, those guys were animals.

I can't imagine what it would be like with a 100 round drum, it's a load with the 50 round drum.

I still love it though. When I get to where I can't pick it up, I reckon it'll be time for the river crossing.
    If you were talking about troops in the news reels; they were fueled by adrenalin. That's nature's way of turning the average joe into the hulk.
    "Never argue with a fool; he will only pull you down to his level, and beat you with experience"