Xssights   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kahr P9 Experience

Just a follow up. I have now put over 500 rounds through the P9. Not one FTF, FTE, or any problem whatsoever. To the degree it was unreliable before it is uber reliable now. I have full faith and confidence in the P9 and it is now my CCW - again.

I have always contended that the P9 was, for me, struck the ultimate balance between size and power.

Everyone on this forum and at the gun club I go to, said that at the end of the day Kahr would resolve the problem.

I have gone from a very disgruntled Kahr customer to a very satisfied one and would not hesitate to recommend their products.

A letter to that effect has been sent to Kahr customer service.

the letter goes a long way . They need to hear when they do good.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Like they say, it's better to be pissed off than pissed on...........................good to hear your kahr is running again.........................

Went to the range this evening. Put 100 rounds through it. Flawless. I am very pleased to have it back in the fold. It is also a very accurate gun. I was able to get 2 inch groups at 10 yards - consistently. What a difference.

Thought I'd circle back on my P9 experience(s). I have put another 500 rounds through it. I now use it for my primary CCW due to it's size, weight and and how easy it is to conceal. I also like the ergos as well as the way it looks - clean and sleek.

The takeaway here for any Kahr owners who have problems is that ultimately Kahr will make things right for you. Just be persistent and in the end things should work out for you.