Xssights   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New CC info for IL!!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Kind of sad what's happened to Illinois since the times of Lincoln. Kind of the toilet bowl of the country.
    I'm glad they are at least making an attempt even though they don't want to to get permits available to gun owners.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Illinois is a breakof state from Washngton U can't run for any office in Illinois unless at least one of your family members has done time If more than one member has done time, u don't even have to run for an office, u are just appointed by the democratic caucus in that area. I live aout 2 miles from the iLLINOIS and one can smell Illinois from myt home even. In Indiana though at Terre Haute federal pen, we are proud to have a big billboard up at the entrace that says, Home of the lat two Illniois guovners.

damn I love that state. Just sayin
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

For those of us that our honest law abiding citizens you realize how many idiots this state really is home too during election season. How we keep re-electing crooked idiot after crooked idiot? Oh that right Chicago. If my family and job were not holding me I say hello Wisconsin.

Think maybe could get Putin to claim Chicago? We give it up without a shot fired and get to keep the rest if IL in exchange. That would be a great deal.
    NRA Benefactor