Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is the Pm worth the extra money?

Thanks!
    PM40... My EDC. Just Sayin'

“Laws that forbid the carrying of arms . . . disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.”
    ― Thomas Jefferson, Complete Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by otium View Post
    Congrats - seems you did good on the price. When you get a chance, go through the proper prep and lube stickies in the kahr-tech sub forum. Lots of good related reading in there.

Enjoy
    Thanks I just did. The slide stop was hitting the rounds. I fixed it. Everything else was OK. It is clean and ready to shoot

Quote Originally Posted by xsailer View Post
    DH,
    As I've said before I've got several holsters and lately I've been carrying in a Remora pocket holster in the rear pocket. Honestly I forget it there. It's not a quick draw like a OWB or IWB but not that bad either and it's a hell of lot more comfortable. Congrats and welcome to the forum.
    bob
    I like to carry in my front pocket. The best thing about that is if something looks fishy you can have your hand in your pocket with the gun in your hand and you still look normal like nothing is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by man1nboat View Post
    What holster did you get? I am reading about the Desantis Nemesis but honestly never pocket carried. Thoughts?
    I carry my LCP in a Desantis Nemesis. There was a guy at the gun show selling similar holsters for $19. I bought one from him.

My desantis isover 5years old ad inmy picket 24/7 and it is so so worn, that Ihate to replace it. I think it has even gotten alittle thinner. a great holster for the bucks and contours to the body instantly. so un like so many good high dollar pocketholsters that some seeem to never softe up...U dant go woring with an unclie Mikes #3 either, to me they are about the same rig..
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Mikes #4 is the correct holster for the PM

mine sure rides good in my #3.
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY