INTARGC. Ur dead right. just not an easy gun to master like the glocks or 1911's or the Smith M & P is even more precocked than the glocks even, damn near single action.

Kahrs have a loooooong 3/8" trigger travel to the bang thing, totally smooth as u well know but it takes time to get used to it. U can stage it if you concentrating, but personally i don't train that way as in a defense situation ur not gonna stage that gun, so just get used tothe double action system and I don't think your still gonna shoot groups like u can ur glock but at 10 yards you will be able to keep um allin a pie plate. It is what it is a close up personal defense gun that will indeed save your life. Smoe kahr owners can shoot the eyes out of their kahrs to, so it can be done, ne just has to to work at it harder. I have always considered my self one who shoots alot but not really a shooter per say. I am not that good with my PM9 but I truly love to shoot that gun more than my G19 or for that matter my K9 even. I gues it is maybe the challenge to. but it is my 24/7 carry peace and I know this gun inside and out and I trust it totally. One should shoot alot the gun that he carrys.
another reason why I like to practice my defense stuff with the big FBI "Q" silhouette target. no bullseyes, BG don't wear bullseyes, big silhoulette body typle bowling pin type target and I can keep um all inside that target, they might be spread all over hell but they are in there. One thing about it, if I shoot a BG with my PM9,he is going to have hole sin him from his nose to his toes.
It is easy to get alittle frustrated in shooting a kahr, but to me it is much more easier to fall in love with these little pocket rockets...