I had been trying for about 45 minutes to rest my password from my iPad and finally gave up in angry frustration at the sheer lunacy of this. When I clicked the Rest Password link, it asks me to answer a random question. Not sure why this is needed for a password reset, since only the email recipient associated with the account would receive the rest link...anyway, the problem is that every time I answered one of the random three questions CORRECTLY, I got an error saying I answered it incorrectly. To enhance the wonderfully warm feeling this gave me, when I then tried to simply contact the forum admin/mods via email, I could not find an email address and was forced to try and contact the admin via the forum interface...but guess what...you can't even send an email without AGAIN, having to answer the brilliant random security question...which chaffs my backside when that one TOO, says I am wrong on each of the questions. I had to wait until I got home just now to post this from my home computer. I am an admin for a gaming forum, and by no means, a tech guru, I'm pretty knowledgeable about bbs security measures....so I'm trying to understand the brilliant concept behind a random security question for non system security related links. Seriously, I was pissed...but after this much time wasted, I now just find the whole thing frustrating and irritating. Someone seriously needs to re-evaluate this portion of the reset and email functions. Sorry about the rant....but needed to get this off my chest and at least make you aware...maybe it's a compatibility issue with the normal bbs interface when accessed via a mobile OS? I was using the normal page and not the mobile version of the forum.