CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bigger P/CW 380?

Gunbroker has quite a few 9x18/Makarov caliber guns listed. I think a CZ-82 would be a good substitute for a bigger P380. I hear a lot of good things about that gun.
    Tom
    Live today, tomorrow may not come!
    Boberg XR9S
    Kahr CW40
    Springfield Armory 1911
    Dan Wesson Revolver

HY*NDAI is to cars, what Caracal, Hi-Point, and Jennings is to handguns. The cars may or may not run ok, but the corporation SUCKS.

I think the CZ82/83 is a good platform, I would really like a "full size" P380 though....

I had a chance to handle a SIG P250 in .380 today, very nice and thanks for the heads up CHRISH. It does not accept the swap to the other calibers, the whole pistol is different from the other P250's it seems, and it is a SIG, so it has some wide hips compared to a Kahr.... But it is the closest to a larger P380 as I can find right now, so it may have to do. If anyone out there has one and would like to give me some feedback on the P250 IN .380, I would greatly appreciate it. The slide racks easier than the 9mm version as they had one in stock as well and let me compare. I can bet that it is a pussycat as far as recoil is concerned. At less than $500 out the door with night sights, it seems worth it for what I want it for.