Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Greetings

Default Greetings

Hey all ...

Just thought I'd introduce myself here. I'm a longtime shooter, hunter and reloader who just finally realized he needed a nice, COMPACT, 9mm for CCW and loafin around the woods and range. What better model than the CM9 which I have on layaway! I'll be picking her up in the next couple of weeks.

I'm mainly a .44mag and 10mm shooter, but I've owned ALL calibers of handguns including several .45 ACP's a .40 and a few 9mm's. The last "pocket" sized 9mm I owned was the Kel-Tec PF9 which was light, easy to carry but hard on the hands... and not very accurate.

Looking forward to what I've read about the CM9 with its great trigger and soft handling.

I'm thinking about either a CB MiniTuck IWB, Remora no clip or the N8(2) (Nate Squared) IWB as my first choice for CM9 carry. I already own a CB Minituck for my G29SF but thought I'd try something new for the Kahr since its quite a bit smaller of a pistol.

Anyways, just saying hello and I can't wait!

Cheers,
    Nick

welcome aboard. spend some time on the kahr tech secion anbd read the propper prepping thread. lotos of tips there and visit wyn's newbie thread. a ton of tips there. If u do alittle pre prepp on ur cm9 u willnever regret it. greatgun no better trigger, takes awhile to get more accurate do to that looooong but so so smooth trigger. Practice close, stay 7 yards, gets good there. It is what it is a pure defense gun.

ask any question here, we are a likealbe group with alot of guys here with a ton of kahr knowledge...

I'm here to help, so if you will just send me a $100 I can get u immediate senior status, and I can get you 20-% discount at any Holiday Inn, and until you get senior status on this fourm u are not allowed to have an opinion, but I can also get that taken care of for anutter $50
    . My PM9 has over 40,000+ rounds through it, and runs much better than an illegal trying to get across our border

NRA BENEFACTOR MEMBER

MAY GOD BLESS MUGGSY

Welcome from Woodstock GA! Good choice on the CM9. Me loves mine.

Sent from my GT-P6210 using Tapatalk 4
    (this space intentionally left blank)

Quote Originally Posted by jocko View Post
    welcome aboard. spend some time on the kahr tech secion anbd read the propper prepping thread. lotos of tips there and visit wyn's newbie thread. a ton of tips there. If u do alittle pre prepp on ur cm9 u willnever regret it. greatgun no better trigger, takes awhile to get more accurate do to that looooong but so so smooth trigger. Practice close, stay 7 yards, gets good there. It is what it is a pure defense gun.

ask any question here, we are a likealbe group with alot of guys here with a ton of kahr knowledge...

I'm here to help, so if you will just send me a $100 I can get u immediate senior status, and I can get you 20-% discount at any Holiday Inn, and until you get senior status on this fourm u are not allowed to have an opinion, but I can also get that taken care of for anutter $50

Ahhh ... capitalism

But wait, that's not all if you act in the next 12 minutes he'll include the official Jocko decoder ring (not available in any store). Plus 3, that's right 3 coupons to cancel out deliveries of equestrian body parts, (namely heads). Think Italian Mafia here.

Operators are standing by........................

Seriously, well that was the serious part but welcome and yes capitalism is alive and well.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Welcome to the forum from the Heart of Dixie. I too love that Kahr trigger.

Welcome, I hope you find what you're looking for here. I'm not one of guys here with a ton of kahr knowledge ... but I am a part of the a likeable group ... just saying.

Wow, for a mere $100, jocko can make you old and crabby (senior status). impressive.

Welcome aboard, you'll find great people who are willing to help.
    What do you hunt and what calibers do you reload?

Default Re: Greetings

Welcome