Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Done with Kahr...

Default Too bad

Sorry to hear about your bad luck. My Kahrs have been great.

Quote Originally Posted by kerby9mm View Post
    Wouldn't anyone be angry if they bought a new gun & had problems? It could even cause one to call the gun a POS. Since my guns work properly I consider myself fortunate & think that when I read about a new one that's problematic “better you than me” but I can't justify being disrespectful to the one with the “bad gun”.
    Only an immature child would call a malfunctioning piece of equipment a POS. An adult would look for a cure for the problem. Anyone irrational enough to call an inanimate object a POS shouldn't own a gun. Anyone who owns a gun should be able to control their temper and their mouth. When you go into someone's home it isn't considered polite to crap on their coffee table. Consider this a learning experience.
    Never trust anyone who doesn't trust you to own a gun.

Life Member - NRA
    Colt Gold Cup 70 series
    Colt Woodsman
    Ruger Mark III .22-45
    Kahr CM9
    Kahr P380

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    Anyone who owns a gun should be able to control their temper and their mouth.
    Given the context, not sure if I'm taken aback more from the irony or offensiveness of that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by muggsy View Post
    Only an immature child would call a malfunctioning piece of equipment a POS. An adult would look for a cure for the problem. Anyone irrational enough to call an inanimate object a POS shouldn't own a gun.
    Does that also go for a car, lawnmower, cheap tool, washing machine, dryer, website...the list goes on? Do you REALLY believe what you just wrote. There are plenty of products in this world that are a POS out of the box and no amount of tinkering or fiddling are going to make them better. And make no mistake, while Kahr is not one of them, or the vast majority of Karh guns produced anyway...there are guns out there that are most definitely a POS out of the box. And even Kahr might make a POS from time to time, whether it be a particular model/line that is plagued with problems or a single gun that had some major manufacturing issue.

How many times would you send your brand new car back to the dealership before you invoked the lemon law?

If this website ate your posts, never loaded and was never available...would you call the code written by whoever a POS or would you just keep coming here, trying and trying, looking for a solution...or go elsewhere?

I thought this horse had been rode down last week and was gonna close. I see now that for sure the horse has been rode down and I'm closing it now.

I'd send the head to Jocko but I think that would be a conflict of interest. Lawyers don't ya know.

Enough negative in the world without creating our own.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."