Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Done with Kahr...

Love my CW40. You couldn't give me a glock.

I don't know that I'll ever even receive the mag catch. As far being new, I have owned other Kahrs, they were ok, but I got rid of each of them for one reason or another. I've read the manual, cleaned and lubed as directed, and it still drops the magazine while I'm firing. It's not my grip, it's a known problem. I'm not completely turned off to the pistol itself, but it's inability to work, combined with the company's inability to get it fixed for me, makes me not want it.

Quote Originally Posted by warbird1 View Post
    SAme for me and my CW45 and CM9.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Nothing here changed my mind about Kahr. I'm 100% in. Sorry for your troubles.
    ​O|||||||O

It seems that some posters like to try and talk us out of owning a Kahr firearm.........I don't think it will work, so I would put them up for sale on the forum for cheap..........one of us suckers will take them off your hands, and get them to work flawlessly.

I don't think any of you should not own Kahr's. I'm just sharing my own experience, so that the people who read reviews will have one more opinion. Not trying to offend anyone.

If you fail to end up with a properly running and reliable Kahr it will be because you gave up. It sucks that you have one with issues, I get that. If they let you down by failing to send the correct parts, that sucks too. Especially to me since I have very little patience.

But if you stick with it, you or Kahr will get it right. I don't know why you seem to be getting jerked around by them but keep after them and you will have a harmonious outcome.

Buying a Kahr is not like gambling in Vega where you take a chance. There's no risk. The bad ones are a tiny minority compared to all the good ones.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I don't know... I had a K9 that I carried for almost a year and never had even a hiccup with. This CW45 and their lack of interest in helping me fix it really makes me not want it anymore. I know there are a lot of people on this site that have had good experiences with Kahr, and I have too. I'm just disappointed I guess. And for every awesome story on here, there's a negative one somewhere else. I'd call that a gamble, for sure.

I have several thousand trouble free rounds thru my CW45 with no bobbles.
    Wake Up...Grow Up...Show Up...Sit Up...Shut Up...Listen Up

Quote Originally Posted by warbird1 View Post
    New to Kahr. Just have 50 rds through my P380 and had a failure to feed. Think I'll get rid of it! Not!!

You could give me a Glock, just make it one other than the G26 which I have had for quite a while and love.

G26 -- belt

P380 --pocket