Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Xssights   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Done with Kahr...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Done with Kahr...

I'm not saying either posters here aren't capable of working with a gun. It does seem however we get many random fu and goodbyes on these forums. If I thought a particular gun was garbage I'm not sure I would even waste the time posting about it. I just wonder if some people can't run some guns because of their complexity, unlike blocks. I believe some shooters don't take the time to look at all the details, break it down, lube it properly and things of that nature.

Maybe I'm wrong...
    This place isn't safe.

I have a friend who has just bought a CM9, he won't read the manual,take advice or clean the gun before using. I'll wind up with it at a good price sooner than later.

Love my CW40. You couldn't give me a glock.

Quote Originally Posted by warbird1 View Post
    SAme for me and my CW45 and CM9.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by warbird1 View Post
    New to Kahr. Just have 50 rds through my P380 and had a failure to feed. Think I'll get rid of it! Not!!

You could give me a Glock, just make it one other than the G26 which I have had for quite a while and love.

G26 -- belt

P380 --pocket

Quote Originally Posted by dbp67 View Post
    New to Kahr. Just have 50 rds through my P380 and had a failure to feed. Think I'll get rid of it! Not!!

You could give me a Glock, just make it one other than the G26 which I have had for quite a while and love.

G26 -- belt

P380 --pocket
    Well I guess you could give me one...I could then trade it for a CW45. I would like to have one of those!

I don't know that I'll ever even receive the mag catch. As far being new, I have owned other Kahrs, they were ok, but I got rid of each of them for one reason or another. I've read the manual, cleaned and lubed as directed, and it still drops the magazine while I'm firing. It's not my grip, it's a known problem. I'm not completely turned off to the pistol itself, but it's inability to work, combined with the company's inability to get it fixed for me, makes me not want it.

Quote Originally Posted by kweezy View Post
    I don't know that I'll ever even receive the mag catch. As far being new, I have owned other Kahrs, they were ok, but I got rid of each of them for one reason or another. I've read the manual, cleaned and lubed as directed, and it still drops the magazine while I'm firing. It's not my grip, it's a known problem. I'm not completely turned off to the pistol itself, but it's inability to work, combined with the company's inability to get it fixed for me, makes me not want it.
    You have a valid point, sometimes it just doesn't work out. I've had Kimber Ultra & Pro Carry (that are suppose to be high end) not work properly for one reason or another. Even after taking everyone's advice on there forum I still could not get them to function correctly. Sold them both... Now there full size 45's I have no problem with, weird. Anyhoo I definitely see where you're coming from, hope you're able to have better luck with its replacement.

Guns are like women, if one doesn't work out go get yourself another!!!

Nothing here changed my mind about Kahr. I'm 100% in. Sorry for your troubles.
    ​O|||||||O

It seems that some posters like to try and talk us out of owning a Kahr firearm.........I don't think it will work, so I would put them up for sale on the forum for cheap..........one of us suckers will take them off your hands, and get them to work flawlessly.