Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop

Thread: WTS CM9 3 Mags! Hogue Grip! Pinkys! Holster! REDUCED!

Default WTS CM9 3 Mags! Hogue Grip! Pinkys! Holster! REDUCED!

Kahr CM9 (like new condition)

9mm

Arizona

$390 Shipped! (absolute lowest price anywhere for this many mags and near new CM9)

Will ship (Y/N): Yes to your FFL

EXTRA MAGAZINES! PINKY EXTENSIONS! HOGUE GRIP! 3 Total Mags (1 it came with plus 2 more), 2 pinky extensions, Blackhawk Pocket Holster! Original box.

(ammo not included)

Will ship to your FFL via UPS or Fedex. I also have good reputation on calguns (username RealFitness86) and you can check my history.

The Hogue Grip is AMAZING, you have to feel it to believe it. Feels more controllable then a fullsize standard grip because the Hogue is grippy and soft and has subtle swells in your hand plus the rubbery-ness absorbs recoil somewhat.

As others note, the trigger is also amazing, its long so its safe but its very smooth and medium-light pull weight. I had no problem hitting paper plates well past 50 yards from a rest.

I've carried both pocket and IWB and both work well. It REALLY feels like nothing IWB though (barely noticable), wheras pocket carry its like a wallet and more noticable.

Has original box, and has had roughly 40 rounds through it with no malfunctions (even though Kahr says there is a 200 round brake in period, still no problems even in the brake in period). For deep conceal CCW its unbeatable in my opinion, you get full power 9mm in a tiny package (I sometimes forgot I had it on me, no joke).

Its fired 115 grain Winchester white box and American Eagle 147 grain flat nose, both flawlessly. Recoil feels lighter with the 147 grain and noise seems less so 147's are my preferred load.

I'm selling for financial issues, also I moved to an open-carry area so concealment isn't an issue anymore.

The retail for the Kahr ($420), extra mags ($70), grip ($9) and pinky extensions ($9) and fedex shipping (~$20) would come to $528 but I'm only asking $390 shipped. Discrete PP ok or let me know your payment preference.

$390 shipped is the absolute lowest price anywhere for a near new CM9 with 3 mags! Plus holster, grip and pinkies!

Feel free to ask anything =)
    Last edited by MuscleDude; 11-28-2013 at 10:53 AM.