Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen

Thread: [MO] Kahr Enthusiasts in Kansas City

Default [MO] Kahr Enthusiasts in Kansas City

I see a lot of Kahr pistols available for sale in the Kansas City area but I never see any at the range -- anyone here from the KC area that owns Kahrs?

Stumbled on this thread. I’ve got several Kahr pistols, usually have one on every day. I live north of the river in KC/MO. Shoot at the range in Claycomo, Kearney, IDPA at the range in St. Joe, Steel Challenge at Mill Creek.

I'm new here, and to Kahr. I live between Kearney and Excelsior Springs, and frequent LGS in Claycomo, Liberty and Kearney. I do the vast majority of my shooting in the back yard.

New to the forum and to Kahr's, live here in Kearney thought it was interesting that you guys shoot at the Armory where I shoot.

Hello -- Another Kansas City area new guy to the forum. I live North of the River.
    Mostly shoot at Mill Creek where I'm a member but occasionally shoot a match in Topeka and have ever shot matches in Higginsville and in Osceola, Iowa. Also sometimes shoot with a group at Pigeon Hill up by St Joseph when the weather is decent.
    Pistol selection is terrible everywhere right now but where do you guys find Kahr pistols in stock during normal times. I have a PM9 that I like but I'm thinking I would enjoy practicing with it more if I had something with a larger grip and longer sight radius. CW9 or S9 sound good, or maybe even a ST9, but I don't know who in the Kanas City area would carry one in stock during normal times.
    Where do you like to shop for pistols in KC area?
    Thanks