Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Xssights   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: UPDATED 07-04-11: New Pistols added - Horse Hide/Kydex Holsters.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default UPDATED 07-04-11: New Pistols added - Horse Hide/Kydex Holsters.

I've added a few pistols to my list. I now have a few new pistols to form holsters with; if I don't have it listed I might still be able to get a hold of it so shoot me an email.

I carry my PM9 daily. I carry it in a horse hide/kydex IWB. If I feel a need for something bigger I carry a P45 in a horse hide/kydex rig and the PM9 in a Galco Pocket holster.

I've been bending kydex for a while and after trying to find a GREAT IWB holster with limited success I tried to make one on my own. I made a kydex tuckable IWB and it was pretty good but after seeing all of the kydex/leather combinations out there I decided to try one of those.

This is what I came up with and it is the most comfortable holster I've ever worn. It is quick, secure and very discreet.

For most of my holsters now I use horse hide. It is far superior to leather. It is more dense and doesn't sweat through like leather does. I use neatsfoot oil on it and that is it.

If I use leather on a holster it gets a neatsfoot oil finish. This costs a little more but looks better and helps to preserve the leather.

I've purchased some dye and am experimenting with it. I'm still not sure that it is worth the time and effort (and expense) for an IWB holster.

I dress up the edges of my holsters on a belt sander. They are looking better and better.

I've made others for my P380, Colt Pony, and 3" 1911. They all work.

At this time I can do:
    Seecamp
    LCPs w/Crimson Trace
    Colt Pony
    Kahr 380
    Kahr 9mm/40
    Kahr 45
    Glock 9mm/40/357
    Glock 10mm/45
    Beretta 92
    Sig P238
    Diamond Back 380
    Springfield XD
    Ruger LC9
    S&W M&P

I have a couple of holsters made for a Bersa Thunder 380 and a Walther PPK. If there is demand for a different weapon I can purchase a model for it as well.

I've made these holsters for both left and right handed shooters and offer them in both adjustable and fixed models.

Horse hide holsters go for $50 shipped. Extra clips or j-hooks are available.

I've made about 100 of these holsters to date and they are getting rave reviews!!! I can modify my design to meet your individual needs.

Satisfaction guaranteed! Send back the holster and I will return your money (-$3.00 for shipping).

The Glock holster that is pictured is a lefty that I recently made in horse hide. Sorry for the poor quality photo.

I welcome your questions and comments.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by rnpollard; 07-04-2011 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Updating!