Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Crazy first day carrying...

The Wilderness is a great belt too. I exceeded its maximum circumference sadly. They do need to be sized correctly.

I've put my Jerry Bissell belt into active duty as of this week. My old Hume I believe is still good but losing its stuff. Clipping cell phone and mag pouches on it have taken their toll.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Upstate NY - (nothing like NYC). In remote country with thousands of acres of hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by booger switch View Post
    http://www.thewilderness.com/tactica...nt-flyer-belt/

Maybe the best $30 I've ever spent. Comfortable, durable and ultra quiet. My leather belts creak like an old wooden staircase with my leather belt holsters. This one does not.

Perfect! Thanks for sharing. Something I need to get. I have good solid leather belts, but I do need to invest in a good belt like this. Reasonably priced too. Thanks again.
    My Sword - PM4044N/CTL/Talons
    - "One should diligently train at all times." Miyamoto Musashi
    - "Train in technique until it requires no thought - no mind and just happens." Takan Soho
    - "The truth beyond the technique....Here's where we stop thinking and start shooting." Brian Enos
    - "A single sword against the cold sky." Yamaoka Tesshu
    - "You must concentrate upon and consecrate yourself wholly to each day, as though a fire were raging in your hair."
    Taisen Deshimaru
    - "Know your sword!"

I use a belt from Cleveland holsters. Works for me. Good quality.

Around 1996 I was carrying in a mall in Arizona. I was new to carrying. A Walther PPKS. It was a prohibited carry mall. The pistol in the left interior jacket pocket normal to most jackets. In a toy store with the family, I bent over a pile of action figures and out came the Walther, dropping into the pile of action figures. Luckily nobody saw and I was able gain the gun and my composure, and get out of there. I never carried in that manor again.