CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Kahr CW.380 XTP or Hydrashock?

What does the bullet look like?

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    What does the bullet look like?

I e-mailed Ventura and asked about the Ruger stamps on the cases, and promptly got this reply:

Hello Gale,

They were loaded in the same facility with the same components as Ruger for their boxed ARX rounds.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

Mike

With this in mind, $87.50 for 250 rounds is one heck of a deal, IMO.
    Last edited by gale155; 08-09-2018 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gale155 View Post
    I e-mailed Ventura and asked about the Ruger stamps on the cases, and promptly got this reply:

Hello Gale,

They were loaded in the same facility with the same components as Ruger for their boxed ARX rounds.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,

Mike

With this in mind, $87.50 for 250 rounds is one heck of a deal, IMO.
    Yup
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

Thanks for the pictures. Those flutes certainly look bigger than the Inceptor ARX flutes.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Anyone have an idea what shipping is on one box? I don't see any place on their web site where it is indicated and I'm not ready yet to give them my email address. We have a gun show coming up in a week here in Prescott, AZ, and I expect some ammo dealers. It would be nice if Ventura Munitions would make the trip from Las Vegas to Prescott.

Cynthia

If you put it in your cart, then veiw your cart, there is a place to estimate shipping and taxes without having to put your info in.

Quote Originally Posted by Cynthia S View Post
    Anyone have an idea what shipping is on one box? I don't see any place on their web site where it is indicated and I'm not ready yet to give them my email address. We have a gun show coming up in a week here in Prescott, AZ, and I expect some ammo dealers. It would be nice if Ventura Munitions would make the trip from Las Vegas to Prescott.

Cynthia

Quote Originally Posted by markman View Post
    If you put it in your cart, then veiw your cart, there is a place to estimate shipping and taxes without having to put your info in.
    I just did that, and to where I live in Missouri shipping is $18.42. Tax is $7.22, bringing the total to $94.72, or 37.8 cents per round.

A 25-round box at my local Academy Outdoor and Sports sells for $19.99, and adding sales tax brings it to about $21.59...or 86 cents per round. So, 250 rounds would cost me about $215 there. I've tried Ruger ARX in both of my .380 pistols, and it's worked flawlessly...this Ventura deal is looking pretty tempting to me at the moment.

Hmmm...I may have to jump at this. At this price, it'd be worth checking out in my micros to see how they like it.

Quote Originally Posted by boscobarbell View Post
    Hmmm...I may have to jump at this. At this price, it'd be worth checking out in my micros to see how they like it.
    Haven't fired that many, but it's been flawless in my CW380 and RM380. It's fun shooting water bottles with it, but don't stand too close or you're gonna get wet.